Crazy Train Taunton Oden

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

distortionplus
Cool Member

Crazy Train Taunton Oden

Post by distortionplus »

I've never been big on bootlegs mainly because of quality, but have a few of Randy's. I stumbled on the 1980 Taunton Oden concert on Youtube and really like that version of Crazy Train. The intro and outro are much different than any I had heard before and at least to me is superior than other versions I have heard. I wonder why he didn't go with it on the American tour? I really like his playing throughout this particular concert. How he always seemed to insert the perfect fill in just the right spot has always blown my mind.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crazy Train Taunton Oden

Post by Trigger »

Boots are fab! I know the quality can suck but randy was just so versatile live, and his riffs would change from time to time and each show contains something new.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I will never understand why people mention YouTube videos or websites but don't provide links...

(No offense intended to you distortionplus)

strontium90

Post by strontium90 »

at 10:07...guy in the audience says "i really fancy that guitarist"....very cool.