Forgerys Fakes and Facsimile

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Re: Forgerys Fakes and Facsimile

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Another dodgy seller on ebay to keep well clear of....All the info he has provided is BS...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121684553865? ... 26_rdc%3D1
Wow. That's a particularly bad fake.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This guy is punching well above his weight....I told him to remove his bullshit item or i'd report him to ebay...This was his reply... HA!!! ...Bring it on young man !!

"....What a sad coward you are hiding behind your pc like a frightened little girl! Grow up and try act like a man, if you are not happy about something, at least have the dignity and the manners to talk to me face to face. I'm not use to real men behaving like a nagging interfering jealous fishwife, I'm actually embarrass for you. Not that it is any business of yours but the autograph is genuine. How unfortunate for you that another eBayer has confirmed this, making you look even more of a twat, if that is possible? I have a relative who works for eBay customer support ( which is why it has taken me a couple days to reply as I wanted to get you checked out first.) and it seems that you have problems with a lot of eBayers selling Ozz related memorabilia, also that your email to me is classed as inappropriate and threatening! That's eBay's definition, I just thought what a sissy and wondered if you dressed up like a little girl as well as acting like one? In future stay out of other people's business unless you grow some balls and meet them face to face!!!
friday

Post by friday »

theres alot of gypsies on uk ebay "selling" bikes , cars , caravans , pretty much anything . ebay doesnt have time to check everyone- these guys get cut off and removed all the time from ebay once they are reported.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:This guy is punching well above his weight....I told him to remove his bullshit item or i'd report him to ebay...This was his reply... HA!!! ...Bring it on young man !!

"....What a sad coward you are hiding behind your pc like a frightened little girl! Grow up and try act like a man, if you are not happy about something, at least have the dignity and the manners to talk to me face to face. I'm not use to real men behaving like a nagging interfering jealous fishwife, I'm actually embarrass for you. Not that it is any business of yours but the autograph is genuine. How unfortunate for you that another eBayer has confirmed this, making you look even more of a twat, if that is possible? I have a relative who works for eBay customer support ( which is why it has taken me a couple days to reply as I wanted to get you checked out first.) and it seems that you have problems with a lot of eBayers selling Ozz related memorabilia, also that your email to me is classed as inappropriate and threatening! That's eBay's definition, I just thought what a sissy and wondered if you dressed up like a little girl as well as acting like one? In future stay out of other people's business unless you grow some balls and meet them face to face!!!

lol his response was awesome :)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I cannot post my reply for the XXX rated factor... What a cock jockey...!! I'll just bid on it..win it ..not pay.. find out his address and send him pizza at 3am for the rest of his life...
camdenlp
Cool Member

Post by camdenlp »

I'll give you my address if you send me pizza at 3 am for the rest of my life...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The guy is now getting other people to back up his BS signature. One guy who tried to impress me with this other photo bought from the same tour in 1980 and signed after the Bristol Colston hall gig. I got this message from them... " Hey Shit For Brains.
Is this signed photograph a fake as well? Don't you think it's a little bit too much of a coincidence that Randy Rhoads also signed this with his own silver ink pen..."

The stupid ass hole doesn't realise the photo in question was taking a year later December 1981...
Attachments
100_6668.jpg
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Greed overrides intelligence...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

jesus!look at those r's. looks like randy had parkinsons when he signed that Lmao!!!!
friday

Post by friday »

"condition : Like new" , cant be forgery if its new
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I just filed a report on that listing
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hey i just don't get it....You have people who are contacting ebay telling them that someone is selling an obvious fake item and they still let the auction ride out.
friday

Post by friday »

maybe go on ebay community and post question : Is it ok to sell fakes on ebay? with link to that auction .

surely that will attract attention of ebay snitches/monitors ..... and they do have them
friday

Post by friday »

:shock: 143 pound !! not a bad hobby at all .......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121684553865? ... 26_rdc%3D1

god I hope that was one of you guys :lol:
crumblycake

Post by crumblycake »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:This guy is punching well above his weight....I told him to remove his bullshit item or i'd report him to ebay...This was his reply... HA!!! ...Bring it on young man !!

WOW! psychological reflection much?