Do you have the trailer to "The Last Train Home"?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

orion_damage
Mass Poster

Do you have the trailer to "The Last Train Home"?

Post by orion_damage »

I hate that I didn't download that trailer when it was leaked and the only version on YouTube isn't complete. I would like to at least preserve a copy for myself so if you have the complete trailer send me a PM. There are plenty of easy options to transfer it.

It'd be greatly appreciated :)
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Do you have the trailer to "The Last Train Home"?

Post by Shockwave »

I don't have it but I remember seeing it a few times over this past year again online so you just have to search for it. In sure it's on YouTube again, just change up your search terms.
jasonmusicman1

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

I've just uploaded the version i saved when the trailer was leaked. you can find it here. http://youtu.be/7e4sO32rec0

jas
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

jasonmusicman1 wrote:I've just uploaded the version i saved when the trailer was leaked. you can find it here. http://youtu.be/7e4sO32rec0

jas

Dude, thank you!
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

I had watched this a while ago, but I never knew until last year when I read the Klein book that this was the failed Dakota film..
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

The footage at the end where Randy is playing his polka dot flying v. Was that new at the time the trailer was leaked?

I recognize it from possibly being from one of the news clips but I can't recall such great footage aside from the Over the Mountain solo.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

orion_damage wrote:The footage at the end where Randy is playing his polka dot flying v. Was that new at the time the trailer was leaked?

I recognize it from possibly being from one of the news clips but I can't recall such great footage aside from the Over the Mountain solo.

Good question, I don't recall seeing that in an excerpt/news clip, the lick he playing almost seems like it's from his unaccompanied solo, the ascending lick made me think that, wish we had the audio vs the Over dub, You can't kill rock n roll
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

devorerd wrote:
orion_damage wrote:The footage at the end where Randy is playing his polka dot flying v. Was that new at the time the trailer was leaked?

Good question, I don't recall seeing that in an excerpt/news clip, the lick he playing almost seems like it's from his unaccompanied solo, the ascending lick made me think that, wish we had the audio vs the Over dub, You can't kill rock n roll
I'm sure it's probably just Crowley.

I just remember hearing the trailer had some unseen footage and that little snippet got me curious.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

jasonmusicman1 wrote:I've just uploaded the version i saved when the trailer was leaked. you can find it here. http://youtu.be/7e4sO32rec0

jas

Man that entertainment tonight footage at the end makes me so sad
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

My sig is from a shot from the trailer (I think). Yeah,I scooped the trailer leak too. Still blows some people's mind on the other forums I'm part of. I get asked all the time "Dude,where's that footage from"? Still have some faith we will see an actual show released before I meet my maker.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

P C M wrote:My sig is from a shot from the trailer (I think). Yeah,I scooped the trailer leak too. Still blows some people's mind on the other forums I'm part of. I get asked all the time "Dude,where's that footage from"? Still have some faith we will see an actual show released before I meet my maker.
It's great looking footage and you can tell Randy is in the pocket while playing that solo.

I wonder what the resolution of the trailer was before the leak? I'm assuming the guy lost quality when uploading it to YouTube.
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

I hope the whole documentary somehow "leaks" now that there is no chance it's going to be released... May as well happen I say.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

alborg wrote:I hope the whole documentary somehow "leaks" now that there is no chance it's going to be released... May as well happen I say.
Not happening.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

skezza wrote:
alborg wrote:I hope the whole documentary somehow "leaks" now that there is no chance it's going to be released... May as well happen I say.
Not happening.
Very sad, but very true.
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

Surely a few people associated with the making of the documentary would have copies of the finished film?
If it's never going to be officially released better let a pirated version circulate amongst fans instead of letting the thing rot in a vault somewhere.