Wareagle...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Re: Wareagle...

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:...they are the epitome of corporate rock, charging fans exorbitant prices for tickets and merch. Lastly, their "reunion" and the years following have not produced any good music (in my opinion). They are a band that is phoning it in for money, plain and simple. Good for them that they can do that, but it makes me as a fan not take them all that seriously. Also, most basically, they are widely regarded as difficult to deal with and they act very entitled, which is unfortunate. It is equally unfortunate that many other artists forget it is the fans that make it possible for the lifestyles they live, and the comfort which said lifestyle affords...
:lol: After reading this I had to go back to the Eagles reference to realize you weren't talking about KISS :lol:

I understand your point, thanks for clarifying.
No worries! I wasn't attempting to be antagonistic, but simply clarify why I do not care for them on a personal level.

...and I completely agree that they are in the same category as KISS in this respect.

In both cases, I like the music, but don't care for the people, or their motivations, actions, or machinations.

Once again, that line that you have to draw between the artist and their art is present here.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Wareagle...

Post by Shockwave »

Guys, what time are meeting at the small theatre in New Jersey for the viewing?