Laughing Gas?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Donnie
Cool Member

Re: Laughing Gas?

Post by Donnie »

tihsyloh wrote:Some of this stuff was leaked a few years back. I downloaded a 14 song collection of demo/studio stuff from Cableguy's website a few years ago. If I remember corectly, it seems like he got them from someone close to the QR camp. It may have been claimed to have come from Kevin himself. It's been years since I downloaded these, I can't quite remember the whole story. Maybe someone on here remembers. They came as 128 bit rate mp3, but they did sound really clear and low generation. Here's the track list:

Come and gone
Always on the run
Cash on the line
Force of habit
Picking up the pieces
Slick black cadillac
Breaking up is a heartache
Just how you want it
The mighty Quinn
Gonna have a riot (Basic instumental track)
One in a million
Shakedown
Suicide show
West coast tryouts

Alot of these I never heard before at the time. I'm suprised they never showed up in the free audio section on this site, unless maybe it was requested not to at the time.
Those are the 1st gen QR 3 demos, from a guy called wooda on the tk site. He claimed to get them from kevin. The laughing gas studio and others are completely different recordings.
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
Pepperchicken525

Post by Pepperchicken525 »

So, the free audio section,... what format is that stuff?
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

Pepperchicken525 wrote:So, the free audio section,... what format is that stuff?
mp3 on zip files, i believe. I dont think people realize that you have Unreleased Never before heard recordings..or this thread would be a little more active? Maybe a new thread should be started?????
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
Pepperchicken525

Post by Pepperchicken525 »

Well, I wanted to download a show to listen to at lunch but I wasn't sure if my Kindle would be compatable.
As far as those recordings, I was thinking about our conversation the other night and I think I know what I want to do with them and how I'd like to get it done. I'll have to throw my thoughts and ideas past you on this, see if it's reasonable.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Pepperchicken525 wrote:Well, I wanted to download a show to listen to at lunch but I wasn't sure if my Kindle would be compatable.
As far as those recordings, I was thinking about our conversation the other night and I think I know what I want to do with them and how I'd like to get it done. I'll have to throw my thoughts and ideas past you on this, see if it's reasonable.

Just saw this thread, is there still a possibility of hearing these tracks? It would be awesome and something we would all appreciate.
nyhc7163

Post by nyhc7163 »

I would love to hear these as well.