The girl Randy was in love with.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Donnie
Cool Member

Re: The girl Randy was in love with.....

Post by Donnie »

He was tall
Yeah had me going until i read this..He was all of 5'6 5'7 with his capezios..lol she was a 1 night stand at best and rumour is Jimi Hendrix was her 1st at woodstock, if thats true sounds like she wasnt new at this kind of game?
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

He probably looked taller because he was thin and had big hair.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Donnie wrote:
He was tall
Yeah had me going until i read this..He was all of 5'6 5'7 with his capezios..lol she was a 1 night stand at best and rumour is Jimi Hendrix was her 1st at woodstock, if thats true sounds like she wasnt new at this kind of game?
I guess she remembers Randy as being tall because she was a small child when her mother was Randy's girlfriend. Jo Jo was a beautiful fashion model who'd appeared in TV commercials and on the front cover of magazines like Vogue... not exactly the usual one night stand groupie but yes she had some famous lovers, Hendrix, Rod Stewart (who she dated for 2 years), Jim Morrison, and she was married to Denny Laine before she was involved with Randy. Jo Jo was also one of the Marquess of Bath's 'wifelets' and lived on his estate at Longleat here in the UK... An extraordinary lady and a free spirit who was loved by many, including Randy Rhoads.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

Sky wrote:
Donnie wrote:
He was tall
I guess she remembers Randy as being tall because she was a small child when her mother was Randy's girlfriend. Jo Jo was a beautiful fashion model who'd appeared in TV commercials and on the front cover of magazines like Vogue... not exactly the usual one night stand groupie but yes she had some famous lovers, Hendrix, Rod Stewart (who she dated for 2 years), Jim Morrison, and she was married to Denny Laine before she was involved with Randy. Jo Jo was also one of the Marquess of Bath's 'wifelets' and lived on his estate at Longleat here in the UK... An extraordinary lady and a free spirit who was loved by many, including Randy Rhoads.
Yeah I did a little more research and your correct..there was more to her then i had assumed. Her story from a say top view appears to be a groupie story but as i dug a little deeper alot of different facets about her life and the way she lived changed my original perception of her...rip
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Heidi her daughter wouldve been 8 years old so what is the average height of an 8 year old girl , everyone wouldve seemed tall, if you look at the way Randy Rhoads dressed at that time he almost always had heels on his boots, looking at him in some photos he is up there with Ozzy who is about 177cm or so, obviously without them its a different matter. To an 8 year old girl he wouldve seemed tall........
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Sky wrote:
Donnie wrote:
He was tall
I wonder if it was really love. According with Ron Sobol video, Grace was another interesting and misterious woman too, so Randy inmediately felt attracted to her. But in the end always was Jodi. My perception is that Jodi was his real love.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

I wonder if it was really love. According with Ron Sobol video, Grace was another interesting and misterious woman too, so Randy inmediately felt attracted to her. But in the end always was Jodi. My perception is that Jodi was his real love.
I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what any of us who were around at the time saw with our own eyes. In the end, people believe what they want to believe.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

By the way i have to say that I find Jo Jo´s life quite interesting. I´ve been surfing in internet and Its so sad how easy is to call bitch to a woman. Even more sad when its a woman to another woman.
Rip Jo Jo
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

So Sky, did you met Randy Rhoads in person?
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Elvira wrote:So Sky, did you met Randy Rhoads in person?
Yes.
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Oh lucky you
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

True love or not true love here you are a new Randy´s pic with jodi. Funy he sits on her lap.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

And im going to leave this topic now so you are going to think im too romantic hehehe its only i think its a nice picture ok? ;)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

These fuckers are like politicians they answer your question with another question Paul fuck the lot of them ....I cannot even post a photo up without that prick mojo banging on my drum ...
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

I was given this impression when read: "Thats the story youve read in a book written by and supported by friends of Jodi , the truth is very different."

I was curious because i had read some Randy´s friends on Facebook Society or at Rhoadis thinking in a different way, you know, so i thought that maybe there was a group of friends supporting Jodi, and another that wasn´t.

Sorry if i was wrong.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

It's sad some folkes here seem not being capable to agree to disagree in a polite way. I think we have a great and unique place here but if we continue like this this board will become very quiet in future.... :( More 'less heated' people will leave because they don't feel safe anymore to speak their minds without being jumped by those who can't control their anger. Others getting tired of seeing the same small group of people winding up each other over and over again and they leave as well. Do we want that?

If something really upsets you, you can choose to jump on the other right away and let him/her know by crushing his head. But after that the other person will jump on you right back and things will escalate and we're getting nowhere. And in the end the other will still think different than you :!:

Think about this: if something really upsets you you can also choose for giving NO reply. :idea:
Why wasting time and effort to reply on something that's not worth? For what? Winding up the other? Getting things escalated? Causing people leaving here? It's ridiculous. Yes you had the oppertunity to steam off, but at the same time you're killing this board by doing that. I see the same handful of people beating a dead horse over and over again without getting anywhere. It's sometimes even hilarious and sad at the same time.

A golden rule is to never post/email when you're angry. Better take a deep breath and just walk away from your screen, go for a walk and maybe (if it's worth enough...! ) respond later on. This board is not real life! Shut off your computer screen and it's gone. It's that simple. Don't let them get you!

And now, excuse me, I go for a looooonggg walk! Better say a loooong run in the rain! :wink: 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.