So I finally mustered the courage to post a drawing i did

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Kixy

So I finally mustered the courage to post a drawing i did

Post by Kixy »

Hey I know I don't post so often, and I also know this is a day late however, this is my little tribute to Randy, hope you guys like it. PS This is the first time I've ever shown anyone my drawings so I'm a little nervous. I know it is by no means perfect and any constructive criticism is welcome, but please don't be mean! I've also never uploaded a pic before despite having been here for 4 years -_- so hope it works.
Attachments
WP_20140320_002.jpg
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Re: So I finally mustered the courage to post a drawing i di

Post by Sepheratta »

I really like this man!! Good job and thanks for sharing :) I really like his eyes they look so soft *.*

~Sephy
Kixy

Post by Kixy »

Oh my god thank you so much i really really appreciate it <3<3<3 do you like his eyes? That's the one part i thought 'hmmm they actually look pretty good' hah :') thankyou again
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Kixy wrote:Oh my god thank you so much i really really appreciate it <3<3<3 do you like his eyes? That's the one part i thought 'hmmm they actually look pretty good' hah :') thankyou again
Hahaha :3 You're very welcome!! You've definitely got some really good art potential there!! You have a good perception of faces...with practice you could make something even better!

And yes his eyes are so beautiful in this they're very soft and I like the little shine that you added on them! Really great work! <3 <3

Oh and thanks again for sharing! It's always nice to see Randy portraits <3

~Sephy
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nice delicate work, I am guilty of just going to dark and ignoring the subtle tones.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.