Perspective

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Perspective

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here.
Attachments
we all die.jpg
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I can't help but think about my own mortality these days, I try to live a life andvtreAt people as I wish to be treated butbu still get disappointed in people close to me.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

paul,i remember all those deaths except for 5....and i was alive for all but 2...oy im getting old...and yes mortality becomes more and more in your face...time seems to accelate the older you get ...like a black hole vortex.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:I can't help but think about my own mortality these days, I try to live a life andvtreAt people as I wish to be treated butbu still get disappointed in people close to me.
I am the same way, Ian.
oth wrote:paul,i remember all those deaths except for 5....and i was alive for all but 2...oy im getting old...and yes mortality becomes more and more in your face...time seems to accelate the older you get ...like a black hole vortex.
This thing with my nephew has me thinking about death way too much. My mother will be 84 in February and my sister and I have convince here it is time for her to move to an assisted living place. The thought of her alone in the big house she lives in with no one to check on her daily is frightening.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

We were not meant to feel like this Paul, it was supposed to be easier.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

So, back in September you all helped me deal with the death of my nephew.

Today we got the news that my wife's older brother, Ricky's dad, was found dead this morning by his dad. Apparently he had just enough to drink to fall into a deep sleep. He was living in a 5th-wheel trailer on his parents property and I guess that last night he neglected to turn on the heater prior to cracking open the first beer. It was 19 degrees in Snoqualmie last night and Rick died from a combination of the alcohol and the freezing temperature.

Rick Osborne would have been 41 a week from tomorrow.

My wife is devastated.
Elvira
Cool Member

Post by Elvira »

Im so sorry for your loss. My condonlences to you and your family.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Im sending a prayer to you and your family paul..may he rest in peace..god bless you guys..
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Thank you.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Alex wrote:
Mr. Wolfe wrote:Thank you.
Very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, Paul. Just horrible. I dread the day when I am going to lose family.
Thanks Alex. This was a shock but not a surprise. We all knew the day would come, but when it does it's still hard. The fact that he died so accidentally by simply forgetting to flip on the heat is so tragic to me.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Paul, sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Condolences.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

That's very sad. I'm sorry for your loss.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Thanks guys.
RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

Omg I just saw this, Paul! Been half in, half out of UR last couple of weeks- lots of stuff going on, but nothing compares to stuff like this. How tragic, unnecessary his death was! I hope that your wife and her family are able to find some kind of peace knowing that at least father & son are together again. My condolences to you & yours in this difficult time.
I don't have a short attention span I