Black Sabbath - 18th December Manchester

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Black Sabbath - 18th December Manchester

Post by skezza »

I went and saw Sabbath last month at the Manchester Arena. I was very surprised how good Ozzy sounded. Has anyone checked out the videos on YouTube? He sounded great. The whole band were tight, but I expected an Ozzy trainwreck. It didn't happen. I've seen Ozzy 5 times now, and this was by far his best performance!

:D
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Black Sabbath - 18th December Manchester

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i was well surprised by Ozzy's stage presence he normally hangs onto the mic stand and walks round the stage like he's shat himself. But he did well keeping the crowd active and he did a stella job on all the tracks he did in a great set. I must admit that he was not as good when he toured in Australia earlier last year. I know a couple of friends who went to see Sabbath and they have not played there since the 70's. I just wish the UK tour had covered more cities, instead of doing 2 nights at his home town Birmingham some other city could of had the pleasure. You keep your fans happy at all costs. This is rumoured to be Sabbath's farewell tour if it is i can honestly say they went out in style. A pity the tour wasn't bigger and with Bill, but you cannot have it all your own way.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Saw Sabbath here 2 months ago and I must say Ozzy was in good shape! Voice and stage presence. Of course his singing wasn't always in tune but overall it sounded good! The whole band sounded good. Must say the new drummer fits perfect in Sabbath too. (of course I rather would have seen Bill on stage...)
I didn't have high expectations but they put a good show!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
esoplay

Post by esoplay »

rock roll!!