My Peaceful Randy Portrait

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sepheratta
Cool Member

My Peaceful Randy Portrait

Post by Sepheratta »

Hey everyone :)

I did a portrait of Randy in pencil on a 2.5 by 3 foot canvas.

It's the best work I think I've ever done with pencil and I'd thought I'd share it with everyone since I know everyone on here can appreciate it. I drew this while listening to Quiet Riot the Randy Rhoads Years and it took approximately 9 hours to do.

I tried to give Randy a peaceful and calm face. Kind of like an angel. That's supposed to be a beach behind him.

I hope you all like it :) I'm not really a pencil person I'm more of a painting person haha but all the same I tried my very best :D I'm getting it framed this summer!

Here it is

Rock on!

(P.S. I have a ton of cute little pencil drawings I've done in class and stuff. If you'd like to see I'd be more than happy to share :) )

(P.S.S. Sorry for not having a spoiler my iPod wasn't doing what I wanted it to :? )
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: My Peaceful Randy Portrait

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Very nice, Sepheratta, please post more. You've got some talent.
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Very nice, Sepheratta, please post more. You've got some talent.
Thank you! I'll try to post more
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Also in pencil :)

Randy's eyes... :3

And a cute little cartoon doodle!
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Two more!

Done in charcoal

And this one done in various lights and darks of blue pencil.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Definitely got a lot of talent there! I love the one of the eyes.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sheperatta do you mind if i ask how old you are ?. do you have a favourite from those drawings. I'm with Paul those eyes are so life like. I life the bottom one as well you've captured his likeness more. Portraits are so difficult to capture 100%. Nice work... did you see the one i posted up the other week it was almost like a photograph.
Attachments
Randy Rhoads art Rick McGee.jpg
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Sheperatta do you mind if i ask how old you are ?. do you have a favourite from those drawings. I'm with Paul those eyes are so life like. I life the bottom one as well you've captured his likeness more. Portraits are so difficult to capture 100%. Nice work... did you see the one i posted up the other week it was almost like a photograph.

That's a very nice piece. What medium was it done in and who did it?

And haha I don't mind at all about you asking. I just turned 14 about a month ago :) 8)

I love drawing I draw so much XD my friend actually made a joke about me saying that I had the persistence and dedication of Randy with my art...every time she asks me what I'm doing I'm always drawing XD I always say "nah Randys way better than I am XD" thank you for your kind words :) I really appreciate it.

What do you like about my pictures?, if you don't mind me asking. And is there anything you don't like? Your opinion means a lot :)
Paul Wolfe wrote:Definitely got a lot of talent there! I love the one of the eyes.
Thank you for your kind words :) I try my best, although they didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted 8) means a lot, thank you

~Sephy
Bear R.-

Post by Bear R.- »

Awsome job..you are a great artist..i mean one of the best I ve ever seen..you keep it up and by the time you reach your goal youll be famous."please"dont EVER stop doing your art work ever..at 14 your fabulous..i mean it..don't ever stop..and keep posting pics..im saving them all to my computer..thanks for sharing them..RR forever..you know it..God Bless you Barry
1985 RR San Dimas Jackson Guitar
2010 ESP Formula FR.
Marshall TSL Head . jcm800 cabinet.65's...
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Bear R.- wrote:Awsome job..you are a great artist..i mean one of the best I ve ever seen..you keep it up and by the time you reach your goal youll be famous."please"dont EVER stop doing your art work ever..at 14 your fabulous..i mean it..don't ever stop..and keep posting pics..im saving them all to my computer..thanks for sharing them..RR forever..you know it..God Bless you Barry

Thank you so much I really appreciate it I try my best my art is my life :) B) it means so much to me. Although I can't be pleased with myself quite yet though. I need to keep pushing myself to be better :)

It really means a lot that you like my art thank you so much lol

And yesh Randy Rhoads forever!! <3

*edit* I'll upload some new ones today
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Randy cartoon doodles

Playful watercolor/ink drawing of yet another Randy cartoon

Randy in a top hat <3 so handsome :3

Randy with that gorgeous smile of his

This Randy picture was done in watercolor and acrylic. This has sentimental and lovely meaning to it. When Randy cries, the music cries

NON RANDY STUFF! (A shock right? Lol)
Yeah I draw Randy a lot :3 but his music is very inspiring and I always work magic with my art when he works magic with his guitar :) it's all art

Here is some non Randy stuff

This won first place in a school art contest. It's about the size of me, perhaps the size of a small billboard
I call it "Webs of Water"

Here's another, replication of one of Wassily Kandinskys paintings that I can't remember quite the name of it but if you google his name it should pop up.
Sorry if it seems discolored, it was at the mercy of my phone camera

I have more but I don't want to post this huge wall of art lol
Bear R.-

Post by Bear R.- »

Wow...you do some killer fantasy art too...I used to be into Boris Vallejo..im sure you heard of him..if you havent check his work out..whoa...!!!!..anyway awesome work..keep em comin please..when you can that is..God Bless you..Barry..Bear R.- ps..I used to own all kinds of posters from the 80's w/all kinds od weird landscapes..wizards,ect..don't remember his or her name but man they were so cool..anyway again keep It up Bear R.-
1985 RR San Dimas Jackson Guitar
2010 ESP Formula FR.
Marshall TSL Head . jcm800 cabinet.65's...