A SATCH/HENDRIX INFLUENCED SONG

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Geo Sav
Mass Poster

A SATCH/HENDRIX INFLUENCED SONG

Post by Geo Sav »

This piece is called untitled I recorded it about 12 yrs ago its me on guitar and bass let me know what you think[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/xr8f5q
Last edited by Geo Sav on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

This is a really nice piece! The guitar is awesome, and the flanger on the drums works well. Have you got any more recordings other than this and You Lookin' At Me, if you do, please post them up here.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Thanx I do have others. Original and covers, so i'll get to work and get em up on the site.Thanx for replying I didn't think anyone was gonna its nice to get some feedback even better when it's positive.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Well there's quite a lot of music here, I've listened to most of them now, I liked the two that you did a lot, they were good. There is a lot of good stuff here.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I've just listened to it again, i'm surprised no-one else has said anything. It's a really good piece of music.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Thanx again Ell yes it is nice to get opinions.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I don't look in here often but I promise to listen to this and give it my oppinion :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Hope you enjoy. let me know.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I saw the title untitled and thought you might have stolen my song of the same name :D

I think it's really quite good. You say this is 12-years-old? Have you improved upon the idea or changed it at all?
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

No It was me just messing around with a guitar a bass and a drum machine.I had Jimi and Joe on my mind and thats it.As far as someone ripping your song off that would be a shitty thing to do.The songs title was that I had no name for it and thats it.I have more untitles.Thanx for listening.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I was really in the mood for a bit of Hendric homage playing and the file no longer works Georgey! :cry: :cry:
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Got it back up Matt let me know what you think.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Thanks so much

It is beautiful! This would be great for the rrcd project 8) There is some really tastey phrasing and just real cool stuff going in here. Great work.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Thank you very much guys. That would be a cool idea.