I need help finding some bootlegs

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DaveClardy69

I need help finding some bootlegs

Post by DaveClardy69 »

My efforts have been fruitless to find some randy/jake bootlegs. Can someone hook me up with a link or something?
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: I need help finding some bootlegs

Post by randy will never die »

DaveClardy69 wrote:My efforts have been fruitless to find some randy/jake bootlegs. Can someone hook me up with a link or something?

Well I don't like to download the boots from here my computer can't Handel it but youtube is your friend most of the boots from the randy/ozzy shows are on YouTube
And I don't recall any jake e lee boots being on this site but like I said trust you tube

Are there any shows you are looking for
DaveClardy69

Post by DaveClardy69 »

i'm not looking for specific shows. i found a ton of shows from youtube but how do i convert them to itunes or is that just not possible?
randy will never die
Mass Poster

DaveClardy69 wrote:i'm not looking for specific shows. i found a ton of shows from youtube but how do i convert them to itunes or is that just not possible?

O you can download the shows you want from YouTube throught a thing called the YouTube converter

You copy and paste the URL from the song and paste it in the YouTube converter and you can download that song onto what ever thing you want iPod, mp3 or mp4

Or you can go into the audio section and download the whole show onto your computer and transfer the show onto your iPod,mp3

I use to download a whole show like the king bisket flower hour and delete every song except paranoid and I don't know and transfer those 2 songs and the I would download the live tribute cd unedited and add every song except paranoid and I don't know and their you have a full pro audio cd :)

Hope this helps

Need any more help drop a comment or PM me

Thanks
Nickolas Hughes
DaveClardy69

Post by DaveClardy69 »

Thanks man
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Your welcome

Is there a show you are interested in I am very handy with that stuff
DaveClardy69

Post by DaveClardy69 »

Do you have a Bernie torme show or any show from '82? Those would be cool
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Here

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ozzy%20l ... ie%20torme

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes
randy will never die
Mass Poster

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

randy will never die wrote:Here

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes

Nicky, Bernie was only in the band for just under a month he only played about 6 gigs with Ozzy. Then Brad Gillis took over, Bernie had commitments with his own band.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

YouTube is you're friend

THANKS
nickolas Hughes

Nicky, Bernie was only in the band for just under a month he only played about 6 gigs with Ozzy. Then Brad Gillis took over, Bernie had commitments with his own band.
Sorry

I was just going off the top of my head

I am trying to help this guy or girl out because no 1 else seems to

I am human get stuff wrong from time to time
randy will never die
Mass Poster

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

YouTube is you're friend

THANKS
nickolas Hughes

Sorry

DaveClardy69

Post by DaveClardy69 »

thanks again
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

randy will never die wrote: Sorry

You'll find i was doing the same a few weeks ago so your comment of 'no one else seems to' is wrong again my friend.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8219