SCREW U

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

SCREW U

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, now that I got your attention :lol:

Here is a very interesting bundle of 10 guitar software programs being sold to raise money for charity. You pay what you feel it's worth (or what you can afford) and the money goes to charity. It's a great opportunity to get some good stuff at a reasonable price and help others.

It's only for a couple more days, so check it out.

And have a great day!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: SCREW U

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Hey admins, thanks for moving this, now NO ONE will see it!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Y'know, I apologize for being acerbic and try to help some folks out by posting a nice thing to help y'all get some good software at a good price and not only do you people look at it and not comment, but then the Admins deem it necessary to move the thread to the one section of this board that hardly anyone looks at - especially if it's a post from me.

It'd be nice if the MOD in question would at least have the courtesy to shoot me a PM saying it's been moved.

Without sounding too much like a grumpy old man, the thing missing at Ultimate Rhoads is class. It's SO easy to attack someone you disagree with, but say thanks? Why?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul you failed with the title 'Screw U' isn't a good way to win your fans back. This will be seen as new post and as ever you don't have to reply but like you say a simple thanks is all it takes. Thanks dude.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Dam Paul I wanted to go on a troll rage :)

But you did get my attention
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

You got my attention all right :D
Mikel
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

alright, first of all, this has nothing to do with you :!:

Second, with that thread title and content, do you even have to wonder
why it was moved to this section? :)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Stiltzkin wrote:with that thread title and content, do you even have to wonder
why it was moved to this section? :)
I've been here awhile, I've seen worse. The content of the post was what was important, not the title.

I did get a little overly hostile on the subject, but considering the time-frame when I posted it, that should be understandable.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:[The content of the post was what was important, not the title.
very true. The title made me read it and the content made me move it :)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Stiltzkin wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:[The content of the post was what was important, not the title.
And NOBODY READS THIS SECTION, so very few would have the opportunity to get good software for a good price and help charity. That's why I posted where I did. I've been here since the beginning, Stiltzkin, I know how the system works.

I tried to do something helpful and nice and you chose to move it, that is what I found offensive.

And by the way, using 'smilies' doesn't make you come across any less condescending. At least when I am condescending, it's intentional and I don't mind people knowing it.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:
And NOBODY READS THIS SECTION, so very few would have the opportunity to get good software for a good price and help charity. That's why I posted where I did. I've been here since the beginning, Stiltzkin, I know how the system works.

I tried to do something helpful and nice and you chose to move it, that is what I found offensive.

And by the way, using 'smilies' doesn't make you come across any less condescending. At least when I am condescending, it's intentional and I don't mind people knowing it.
HEY :!:
we have (and I've counted) 24 DIFFERENT SECTIONS dedicated to almost EVERY kind of topic
and if the topic you wish to discuss (or the information you want to share) we have an OFF TOPIC SECTION
So...with that out of the way, you post your topic of choice in the APPROPRIATE SECTION :!:

Do you walk into a golf club and scout "Hey, let's discuss hockey" ?
Do you walk into car factory and scout "Hey, let's discuss bicycles" ?