A very Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

A very Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well we all survived the 2112 armageddon and we are all still living and breathing. Let's hope we don't have any casualties over the Christmas indulgence. Too much mulled wine or in my case too much JD and Newcastle broon ale. All have a Rockin christmas and all the best for 2013. :wink:
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: A very Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!

Post by randy will never die »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well we all survived the 2112 armageddon and we are all still living and breathing. Let's hope we don't have any casualties over the Christmas indulgence. Too much mulled wine or in my case too much JD and Newcastle broon ale. All have a Rockin christmas and all the best for 2013. :wink:
merry christmas to you too guitaridol5682
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Merry Christmas from me as well.

Eh Idol I raise my Stienlager to your Newcastle Brown.

Was just wondering does that mean that you are a Geordie? I remember Oz from auf wiedersehen pet, that bastard was hard ta understand. I am now imagining you with a couple drinks in ya and almost impossible to understand with that accent.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Have a fantastic holiday season everyone, I'll be back in the new year!

And if we're talking beer, mine will be a Maisel Weisse!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

shawn wrote:Merry Christmas from me as well.

Eh Idol I raise my Stienlager to your Newcastle Brown.

Was just wondering does that mean that you are a Geordie? I remember Oz from auf wiedersehen pet, that bastard was hard ta understand. I am now imagining you with a couple drinks in ya and almost impossible to understand with that accent.
Yeah im a Geordie like AC/DC's Brian Johnson... Sting...Chas Chandler ...Eric Burdon...and shit loads of other famous dudes who are Geordies. Yeah i'm hard to understand, i have to slow down when talking to folk from foreign lands. Jimmy Nail / Oz from Auf Wiedersehen Pet was not a good Geordie role model. He put too much of an accent on but you get the general idea.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

To be honest. It does not feel like christmas. Over here in the hunited states. How does it feel over in the uk guitariidole
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Merry Christmas an Dick's for all...

randy will never die
Mass Poster

Merr :D y christmas paul good to see you again
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

Happy holidays, fellow board members:)

Am I the only 1 that thinks the Mayan calendar fable is bullsh*t? Seriously- what knowledge and resources did they have to accurately gauge the Earth's axis and ish like that? There is always another headline to replace the latest end of world story- it's like the mainstream media is perpetuating a cold war with science, logic, and reality.
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

A very merry Christmas to you all, mine will be quiet as I am moving in a few weeks and need to save save save! Also I had two vehicles smashed in this month and I had to replace them! All that said, it is good to be here with you all and I look forward to a happy 2013
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.