Hello

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sepheratta
Cool Member

Hello

Post by Sepheratta »

Aye, as BowTie29 did too, I've been here for like a month now and I just now noticed this section. :oops:

Hehe, well, I'm a 13 year old girl who plays guitar and I've found that Randy's an awesome inspiration to play, because Randy proves that all you need to do is try, in my opinion. I discovered Randy because my friend showed me Quiet Riot from the '70s and I was thinking "Who is that cute guitarist?" So, I asked my friend and they said "That's Kelly Garni." Then I responded with "No, the short blonde one with blue velvet vest on." She responded with "That's Randy Rhoads, and leave it to you to think he's cute. He looks like a chick!" But oh well. Too-bad-so-sad for me. That didn't stop me from liking him. The next day I spent all morning researching him, and then I found the Crazy Train After Hours video, and I watched him play, and I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. So, I watched some live footage of him with QR, and then I watched that 1979 QR interview, and there on I understood Randy's effect on rock guitar and music in general. I wish he wouldn't of died, as he was amazing, and Jodi was probably so sad from his death, as were his friends.

To this day I find Randy Rhoads a living legend, who, with his skill, could slaughter a member of the band Dragonforce, and I find him inspirational in my guitar playing. I hope that one day I could succeed like him, and use my talents to do wonders. To this day I also find Randy Rhoads to be the cutest man in the world. (So far)

Yes talents. I'm in a talented art class and a gifted guitar class at my school. (I'm in 7th grade currently)

Then, to sum it up, I found this site, this forum, one day and was like "Holy crap! People who actually know who Randy Rhoads is!" Because see, I only have 2 people in my life currently that I know in person who like, honor, cherish, and respect Randy.

I have 2 posters of Randy with his Black Les Paul in my room, I have a Flying V necklace, and the guitar I've always wanted is Randy's Polka Dot Flying V.

There, that sums it up.
(Oh and I'm completely obsessed with Randy, just warning you. :D )

Hello everyone, then!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Hello

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Welcome, it's good to have you here!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

+1 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.