Good Times Live with Quiet Riot

An archive of Randy Rhoads video.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

baconstealer1

Good Times Live with Quiet Riot

Post by baconstealer1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBNZ3Ds ... re=related
I've never seen this before or heard of it. Randy does an incredible solo in it and features Drew on the drums. Have you guys heard of this before?
Randy died because God wanted Guitar lessons
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Re: Good Times Live with Quiet Riot

Post by Axeman1956 »

Yes, because I uploaded it :). Anyway, a guy had this up a while ago but he closed his account and the videos went with that.... After that, I decided to upload it.... Mostly for respect for Mr. Forsyth. Yes, it is a great song and Drew and Randy really do tear the song up.
baconstealer1

Post by baconstealer1 »

Yeah this is really great footage and thanks for uploading it bro!!
Randy died because God wanted Guitar lessons
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I really like Drew's playing. I watched this again and enjoyed it... the other set from this night had Drew doing his marching band routine during his solo, I'd like to see that one again.

I used to have DVDs for both the 1st & 2nd sets for this date... I gave the originals away and for the life of me I can't find the avi files I made when I ripped them. I have the 10/25 show and a couple songs from 9/22 with Randy in the white vest... I'd like to see the one with Randy in the red vest again.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Honestly, I don't know how people say Drew was a bad drummer... He was quite well for his age and for the type of music he played... I think he would have been much better, like Randy, if Quiet Riot played heavier stuff. Drew is a friendly person... at least over facebook lol :D
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Anyone who can keep a beat and propel the song along is a good drummer.

Those who say negative things are the ones who think every drummer should be Neil Peart! I think Drew was perfect for the music Quiet Riot played, obviously Randy and Kelly thought so, too.

Personally, Matt Cameron is my favorite drummer and he's never been flashy. So it all goes down to your taste.