YOU LOOKIN' AT ME LOOKIN' AT YOU COMPLETE SONG GEO SAV

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Geo Sav
Mass Poster

YOU LOOKIN' AT ME LOOKIN' AT YOU COMPLETE SONG GEO SAV

Post by Geo Sav »

You Lookin' at Me Lookin' At You I tripled the rhythem and doubled the solos Let me know what you guys think.I love playing this song.http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rmtd9
Last edited by Geo Sav on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I can't get it to work :cry:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

hit the adress and the page should open scroll down and hit where it says to download.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Guys a little feed back even if it sucks would be nice (well maybe not if it sucks.)But come on I even picked a song that isn't covered very often. :?:
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Sorry, my sound isn't working at the moment, when I get it working again i'll check it out and let you know what I think.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I really wanted to have a listen but I couldn't get it to work! I am going to see if I can get a friend to open it for me because I would love to hear it :D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

So Trigger, we are the excuse makers eh. Anyone else? :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am shit with computers I can just about manage to switch it on in the morning and thats it :? !!!!!
Cydonia

Post by Cydonia »

DUDE! That is Totally Awsome!!!!!! Flawless too :-)

Could you send me the tab?
Randy Rhoads is god
polka

Post by polka »

pretty cool indeed!
kisag
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Very kick ass George!! Sound was awesome and accuracy was incredible!! Enjoyed it very much. And don't get down if someone doesn't check out your music that you put your heart and soul into and put up for others to enjoy. It seems to be the thing around here not to do.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

BIG_P wrote:Very kick ass George!! Sound was awesome and accuracy was incredible!! Enjoyed it very much. And don't get down if someone doesn't check out your music that you put your heart and soul into and put up for others to enjoy. It seems to be the thing around here not to do.
Perhaps people dont stop by this section as much as they should :?
Randy rocked
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I noticed movement in this section and checked it out again this time my girlfriend got it working, my last three tries failed badly but I am shit with computers so no surprises I guess!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed it and it was better than I believed it could be. This song has one of my favorite golo's in it and I think you did it real justice.
I would very much like to to something like this myself but I am a drummer I would like to get a track like this and add drums,. perhaps someone could add bass and KB's. I think we could have real fun remaking the songs across the globe then posting them on site for the members to listen to.

T
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Trigger wrote:I noticed movement in this section and checked it out again this time my girlfriend got it working, my last three tries failed badly but I am shit with computers so no surprises I guess!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed it and it was better than I believed it could be. This song has one of my favorite golo's in it and I think you did it real justice.
I would very much like to to something like this myself but I am a drummer I would like to get a track like this and add drums,. perhaps someone could add bass and KB's. I think we could have real fun remaking the songs across the globe then posting them on site for the members to listen to.

T
I like that idea, so many guitarists here though. I don't think we have a single singer, might be a problem.

Once again, sorry Geo Sav. Sound still isn't working. I should figure out what the problem is soon though.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ell wrote:
Trigger wrote:I noticed movement in this section and checked it out again this time my girlfriend got it working, my last three tries failed badly but I am shit with computers so no surprises I guess!!!!!!!!

T
I like that idea, so many guitarists here though. I don't think we have a single singer, might be a problem.

Once again, sorry Geo Sav. Sound still isn't working. I should figure out what the problem is soon though.
I am buying an electric kit soon to practice on at home when i get it recording songs will be easy, This would be alot of fun and something everyone could help with.