new at this but have thousands of pics

Photographs of Randy Rhoads

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

AeolianMad

Re: new at this but have thousands of pics

Post by AeolianMad »

Dude you collection is AMAZING!!! I have seen many pics that are new to me! Thank you!
12.6.56-3.19.82
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

AeolianMad wrote:Dude you collection is AMAZING!!! I have seen many pics that are new to me! Thank you!
i added a mega load on here last night keep looking
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Axeman1956 wrote:I looked at all of them. Im speechless.. THIS IS AWESOME!!
i put several hundread on here last night on my sling blade pictures page yea 2 folders over 1000 never seen pics
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Axeman1956 wrote:
slingblade wrote:
Axeman1956 wrote:I looked at all of them. Im speechless.. THIS IS AWESOME!!
LOOKED AT ALL 1100 SOME ON HERE HAVE NO VIEWS AT ALL I GUESS I PUT THEM IN THE WRONG SPOT IVE BEEN UPLOADING FOR 3 DAYS TODAY 12HR UPLOADING MY COLLECTION I FEEL DISAPOINTED PEOPLE GO TO FIRST 2 PAGES I GUESS THEY DONT SEE IT GOES TO 12 PAGES ON JUST REG PICS TODAY WAS UPLOAD 1000 ON RARE PICS THERE BAD TELL ALL YOUR RHOADS FRIENDS SPREAD THE WORD I WONT OZZY TO CHECK THESE OUT

No... when it says "0 views", it doesn't mean no one has visited these posts. Your thread already has 500 views. People just don't click the photos... I looked at almost all of them and I'm impressed... you should have your own forum for these.
thanks for clearing that up for me i guess theres not many pic collectors thats why i put these on these are 24 yrs old relics man I GUESS I GOT MY OWN FORUM ON HERE
Last edited by slingblade on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

RRfish wrote:Hi, slingblade, just wanted to say I am surprised there have been few comments regarding your stunning collection. Maybe they are all too busy downloading ??? You are truly a Randy fan and I'm sure that this has taken so much of your time and effort. What a great collection. Many photo's I have never seen. Thanks so much for your generosity. This is amazing, keep up the great work. Cheers ! :D :fish:
i was on here for hours last night put the biggest part of the rare ones on
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

RRfish wrote:Hi, slingblade, just wanted to say I am surprised there have been few comments regarding your stunning collection. Maybe they are all too busy downloading ??? You are truly a Randy fan and I'm sure that this has taken so much of your time and effort. What a great collection. Many photo's I have never seen. Thanks so much for your generosity. This is amazing, keep up the great work. Cheers ! :D :fish:
yea i was on here late last night trying to get the rest on im finished for now ill get more on after every ones seen these
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Whipper wrote::shock: This collection is beyond phenomena l!!!!! Many thanks for doing all this work to share it with us, I GREATLY appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!
thanks mad man got mega load on here last night my eyes hurt
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

axeman_12656 wrote:Slingblade... I really appreciate you posting these pics.. Many of them I have never seen before. Now i will have awesome wallpapers for my computer for years to come!! I think if this thread were in the general rhoads talk section a lot more people would be telling you how much they appreciate your effort. I think a lot of people only look at that section then move on. But these are great... How did you aquire so many awesome pics??

Thanks again,
Josh
well i use to drink alotttt one day i woke up and there they were/ 8yrs later havent found that site since its gone or somthing
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

thanks guys im retired army have nothing to do now but play on line found this site and went to upload killer mode this is the ultimate fan site
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Kel wrote:thanks for all the pics -- ive been downloading them all day! :D
just reminder the new ones i uploaded have been enhanced to larger size for printing didnt find the program till last night oh well atleast there on here
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

!CBwep!Q!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!m!Ez+zeJckCBNI47(k!dg~~_12_787x1184 (2).jpg
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Whipper wrote::shock: This collection is beyond phenomena l!!!!! Many thanks for doing all this work to share it with us, I GREATLY appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!
THANKS MAN BUT STILL NOT DONE
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

IM JUST TIRED OF PEOPLE HOARDING THESE PICS ON OTHER RHOADS PAGES
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

lrg-1038-oz-blizzard-5-2-81-nypalladium-0014.jpg
(57.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet