Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

This is a highly trusted message from a SOURCE from above:

=====================================================
DON'T EVER DOUBT THE HOLY CHURCH OF RANDY HERE!!!!!
THE CHURCH WON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY, THE SOURCE WILL FIND YOU, THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO SHELTER!!!!!
THOSE WHO WILL, WILL BE HAUNTED, CONDEMNED AND CURSED FOREVER BY THE RANDY CHURCH, THE PENALTY WILL BE SEVERE!!!!!!

LOVE BUT FEAR..... (and do not question!!!!!!!!!)

>>>>> THE RANDY CHURCH <<<<<<

================end holy message========================
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Paul Wolfe wrote:How long could it possibly take to write a bunch of mediocre songs, record them and release a record? Ask Guns 'n' Roses.
:lol: ZING!
Jaguarfan

Post by Jaguarfan »

Hello, I realize I'm new to UR but would like to add my two cents here. Kind of a two part response. The production of virtually any recording,TV program, film and editing process takes quite a bit time and is very labor intensive in terms of the mental stamina and taking time out to keep fresh to continue to make the best decisions with editing and maintaining the continuity of a project. There are also many financial concsnerations and waiting for funding to become available as well as schedueling and legal aspects to all come to fruition. This all can add up to months and even years in some cases. Movies and documentaries can take anywhere from 1-2 plus years. so nothing is that out of the ordinary here.

There also seems to be a little backlash in terms of Peter starting now which brings me to my other point. I my self have questions because the trailor theft / leak has had to originate from somewhere?? But to go any further with this whole concept is only to speculate bordering on conspiritorial. Getting to my point, I realize that most of the RR boards and the majority of RR fans on the net mean well and are very excited (my self included) for the story of our hero to be told. Yes, the internet has it's purposes and it's place in this process, especially with updates on the film but I hope from this point on (considering the events from last week) That Peter and crew pull back from the internet in terms of socially, for the sake of safe guarding this film untill it's completion, even if it means little to no updates or anything else. It's THAT important to the memory of Randy, his family, friends and fans that this comes to completion to honor his memory and not have it to be jepodized by the circus side show that took place last week, ever again. I again, realize I'm new to this board but I just think this is better as a non issue because we would all hate to see this whole thing halted and scrapped if it just becomes a huge nightmare on the net.

Best to all of you.....
Last edited by Jaguarfan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

It Takes Time

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Video editing takes a lot of work. If you are a seasoned pro then you have a better sense of how much time it takes to get things done. If you are making a movie for the first time then you learn on a curve. I've done video editing before-man it's tedious. Even for a decent 5 minutes of material it takes hours if the audio track doesn't sync up right or the lighting in the room sucked that day or even worse your tape craps out on you. It happened to me before.

And life always throws the unexpected at you. Emergencies do happen. It's always easier to yell at your favorite player for not performing perfectly night after night but when you are in the game the human condition never escapes you. Randy will get the best treatment possible and that is what counts. Let's be honest, we do love the drama. Hell, we are already part of it aren't we?
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:This is a highly trusted message from a SOURCE from above:

THE CHURCH WON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY, THE SOURCE WILL FIND YOU, THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO SHELTER!!!!!
THOSE WHO WILL, WILL BE HAUNTED, CONDEMNED AND CURSED FOREVER BY THE RANDY CHURCH, THE PENALTY WILL BE SEVERE!!!!!!

Well thats me put in my place! Im outa here :? :shock:

And last weeks circus side show was a 2 way thing JF, and yet again displayed the fact that whenever something involving Peter takes palce the entire community is left with more questions than it has answers! And the whole thing becomes larger and prolongs the agony for some by them fueling the entire affair with nothing short of amateurish petty bravado.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Trigger wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:This is a highly trusted message from a SOURCE from above:

Well thats me put in my place! Im outa here :? :shock:
You can't hide.... ! :lol:

We got the the Zeus, the Trailer...., what's next! :D
At least it keeps these boards from getting borring! :P
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

OMG THE CHURCH OF RANDY RHOADS IS ONTO US!!!

I am sure some wild charge of heresy against Randy will be brought forth upon me with a minor charge of questioning the release of the film. I will be asked to recant my said statements or face the wrath of Randys Church. I shall not and will not recant and I will be a martyr for the Ultimate Rhoads site.

Sir Paiste 2002
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:We got the the Zeus, the Trailer...., what's next! :D
At least it keeps these boards from getting borring! :P
We lay it out for them to play it out :wink: :lol: when something interesting happens they can get it here first :wink: :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Every time I think of this new Church of Randy idea I can picture certain character signing plainchant style! :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Every time I think of this new Church of Randy idea I can picture certain character signing plainchant style! :)
I think that this Church of the blessed Saint Randy are judging us but I am certain they have a bloody huge Whicker Man outside it ready for when I stray to close to the shore!!!!! :lol: m if they get me drag Paiste along and and we can have a chuckle while they fight over who has the privilege of lighting it?
Last edited by Trigger on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Dan, do you know for a fact that this film is on the Directors dime? In reality, given the fact that the Director has known the Rhoads' family for many years, and knowing Delores's age and excitement about this project, I find it hard to believe that he had not given them a timetable for completion.

The Director is well past his student film school years, for no compensation, and with his experience, should have been prepared for this project, or not taken it on at all.

I can understand the time it takes to re-edited the music, but it is music that was written and recorded years ago. Not like putting a new album together what so ever. I don't know why the word "mediocre" got put into the mix at all. Far from being mediocre in my view. The Director needed to get releases for that music as well as from photographers, and who ever holds those rights. If he was having a difficult time with that aspect, he either should have hired someone to take care of it, or had that part handled himself three years ago. Purely paper work unless he was hasseled by the powers that be.

Jaguar and RR:Electric, Having been around the film/video industry most of my life, I must admit that the production of Tele/Films and the editing process is very labor intensive.I know first hand how difficult and tedious it is ,as well as, how long 5 minutes of material ,can take hours to Xfer, color correct etc., even without mistakes. That is why timetables are made, scheduling takes place, and facilities are booked.

Right now I could give a flying leap about what Peter promised Randy's fans. On the other hand, what he promised to the Rhoads' family is what I keep questioning. My impatience belongs to and is for what Delores may never see.

A HERO is a myth & legend a man of great strength and courage, favored by the gods, and often regarded as a half-god himself. That is a fantasy. Randy was not a hero, he was an unbelievably, rare and extreme talent, who also happened to be a wonderfully kind person.

But far be it for me to feel compassion for the kind and wonderful women who brought Randy into this world.

Oh Cheeky Dutchman, That must have been Shirley McClain trying to channel Randy. Oh that Shirley, she is always trying to stir things up. I don't recall if Randy actually ever met her. LOL That statement actually sounds more like something Sharon would say. And right now she is probably using one of her phrase, "Oh that B....!", or the famous, "My darlings....."

I would be more inclined to worry about "THE HOLY CHURCH OF DELORES", if her dream is not granted. LOL

Paiste; regarding K.G. having any input about the film, I doubt it. I think he is the calmer of the seas, for the restless RR fans, as it were. And you are Sir Paiste 2002, beholder of what is true and honorable. But at this site you could also be know as Sir Spartacus the 300th and something. LOL

Capt. Matt, there will be no chanting, that was in the 13th century or so ,and we've passed that stage thank you very much! LOL

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason of existing. Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity: I am not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Fear is the thought of admitted inferiority. Do what you fear and fear disappears.

One ought to seek out virtue for its own sake, without being influenced by fear or hope, or by any external influence. Moreover, that in that does happiness consist.
Diogenes :fish:
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Trigger, my darling, I just finished reading your post. My darling please don't write anything you are not proud about! LMAO
Truth

Post by Truth »

You guys are way off on this. You have no idea the logistics with this kind of project. Yeah, some big movies were made in a shorter time, but that is a thing you have mostly full control of. This is not just 'hire the actors, pick the locations and go' this involves so much more. To find all the people involved in this story, get them to agree to essentially relive their memories (on film no less), fly around to wherever they live to film the interviews, find photo's and video, get the clearance and licensing taken care of, comb through hundreds of hours of hours of footage, etc. etc. There is so much involved in this you can't even imagine. The fact that Peter has every single interview on his list in the can (except for Kevin) is quite remarkable.

I too am dying for this to come out, but for you guys to judge and bitch about this in the way you are is really out of line. I would much rather wait longer for every piece to be in place rather than rush it out. Yeah, it would be a shame if Delores doesn't see it, but just the fact that she was able to put it in motion, participate, etc. is really what counts. I'm sure she has already seen a lot of it or is at least aware of the bulk of the content.

Everybody with their "Now, now, now" ADD, high speed download mentalities...

Is this Blabbermouth or a dedicated Randy site?
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Ian,

You and Joe will put on the rack, one of those stretching torture devices to make you talk and denounce free speech and agree that Randy was the second coming...
(I am laughing writing this imagining the who the torturers will be)
I look forward to seeing you both as lanky 6ft 5 inch moderators. At least you will walk tall LOL

To Flying Dutchman

Inquisition torturer-" Patrick, Dutchman, or whatever silly name you have given yourself at that disrespectful site, I hear you like Iron Maiden?"

Patrick "YES! YES!! "

"Goooood (smiles)...GUARDS FETCH THE IRON MAIDEN TORTURE DEVICE WITH SPIKES"

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Truth wrote:You guys are way off on this.
No, you are way off......

Thanks to that trialer and this board the documentary is back in publicity! And all but good response so far. 8) Some questions about why it takes so long, and the church can't even stand that? :?
People are waiting forever! After two years some explanation or a little 'legal' glimp for the fans would be received very well, is that too much to ask? Please show more respect to the people who keep Randy alive. It seems it always have to go into one direction........ I rather see a more friendly attitude towards the fans here. :idea: