Jake E Lee with Ozzy the complete live song list.

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jake E Lee with Ozzy the complete live song list.

Post by Trigger »

Here are the tracks Jake played live with Ozzy from January 16th 1983 - February 1987

'I Don't Know' 1983-1986

'Mr Crowley' 1983-1987 (this had an acoustic guitar intro in June/July 1984 in Japan when Don Airey had to leave the band for a short time.)

'Crazy Train' 1983-1987

'Revelation' (Mother Earth) 1983-1985 from June 1984 in Japan onwards the KB solo was removed.

'Steal Away' (The night) 1983-1985

'Suicide Solution' 1983-1987

'Over the Mountain' 1983-1986

'Flying High Again' 1983-1986

'Believer' 1983

'Bark At The Moon' 1983-1987

'Rock 'N' Roll Rebel' 1983-1985

'Forever' 1983-1985 without an intro in June/July in Japan

'So Tired' 1983 at 2 shows only

'Killer Of Giants' 1986

'Thank God For The Bomb' 1986

'Never' 1986 at five shows only

'Shot In The Dark' 1986-1987

'Secret Loser' 1986

'The Ultimate Sin' 1986

'Never Know why' 1986

Black Sabbath tunes played by Jake whilst with Ozzy Osbourne

'Iron Man' 1983-1985
'Children Of The Grave' 1983
'War Pigs' 1983
'Faries wear Boots'1983
'Paranoid' 1983-1986 short and longer versions
Last edited by Trigger on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Great bit of info, thanks for that Ian.
But theres one song you've missed that I know for a fact he played live.
Any guesses?
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:Great bit of info, thanks for that Ian.
But theres one song you've missed that I know for a fact he played live.
Any guesses?
I was tired when I wrote the thread :wink: might it have been Paranoid???!!! :wink: :lol: Ok I will go and work on my short comings :cry:

I am glad you enjoyed the list, over the coming few days I will be adding song lists for all the Ozzy band guitarists and also will look at adding the names of the band members who also performed the tracks with each guitarist and the tour set lists etc!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote: I was tired when I wrote the thread :wink: might it have been Paranoid???!!! :wink: :lol: Ok I will go and work on my short comings :cry:
No I wasn't talking about Paranoid.
It's a well known Ozzy song but they never played it the whole tour, not sure how many times they played it actually, not many I think.
C'mon Ian, its staring you in the face. :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:
Trigger wrote: I was tired when I wrote the thread :wink: might it have been Paranoid???!!! :wink: :lol: Ok I will go and work on my short comings :cry:
No I wasn't talking about Paranoid.
It's a well known Ozzy song but they never played it the whole tour, not sure how many times they played it actually, not many I think.
C'mon Ian, its staring you in the face. :lol:
I see it now :wink: and is it the one you meant? I think it was in most shows that year :shock: how could it escape me, its one of my favorites :lol:
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote: I see it now :wink: and is it the one you meant? I think it was in most shows that year :shock: how could it escape me, its one of my favorites :lol:
What is it then? :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

'The Ultimate Sin' by any chance.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

LOL. Just checked the list again, you've added it, ha ha.
The Ultimate Sin, good song.
What I found wierd though is back in August '86 they released Ultimate Sin/Lightning Strikes as a Donington Souvenir single and yet they never played either song at the concert.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:LOL. Just checked the list again, you've added it, ha ha.
The Ultimate Sin, good song.
What I found wierd though is back in August '86 they released Ultimate Sin/Lightning Strikes as a Donington Souvenir single and yet they never played either song at the concert.
I always think of 'TUS' as a song that went through the whole 1986 tour when infact it was played at about half the UK show then after a week in the lOooooooooooNNgg USA tour was dropped!!
I think because it made the video it seems to have been so much more present in my memory than it really was.

They did a wierd thing at the Japanese shows in mid 86 though! it came back into the set as the second song and it really rocked after the intro/bark at the moon 8)
In the Ozzy box set Ozzy says that the live version from the video that features was the very last time it was played live!!!! it goes to show how bad his memory was in 1986 :wink: :lol:
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

why did they get rid of the revelation keyboard solo and the forever intro?
and they played beleaver with jake?
did they ever play it with zakk?
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

nevermind. i remember he played beleaver with zakk
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

Hey Trigger cool work my friend 8) will this info be made available for Zakk Wylde as well? I checked but only saw the tunes he permormed live not these cool sets.
Randy rocked
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Re: Jake E Lee with Ozzy the complete live song list.

Post by axeman_12656 »

'Mr Crowley' 1983-1987 (this had an acoustic guitar intro in June/July 1984 in Japan when Don Airey had to leave the band for a short time.)

is their a bootleg of any of this?? i would love to hear it.

Josh
Live Life Stronger Than Death
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

contact me Josh
garryhixon

Post by garryhixon »

Jake was a very good player, shot in the dark and bark at the moon is hot, I heard that he got sick of a drunk ozzy waking him up at 3 am to jam something, badlands worked for a while, him and ozzy were great, there contribution is immeasurable.