okay so i aint 100% perfect BUT I DID IT! I DID IT!!!! =D =D

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

You know what though Simon? don't pay excessive attention to the label of being dyspraxic!

It may mean things may not come so naturally to you as a non dyspraxic, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't find every way possible to develop your timing etc. It will just be slower...so what though; we are all very different!

Although I think it is wonderful, in modern society, we have names for so many conditions and illness' and often treatments too, I have found with myself, that it can lead to becoming too absorbed in the actual diagnosis, instead of just living and celebrating being you and just focussing on the goal!

Keep up the good work!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Thanks Matt :) I mean I try not to let it get in the way but it does bum me down at times when I realise, it doesn't take a standard guitarist 5 years to get a grip of the guitar solo to Crazy Train.

But netherless I do see the positive sides of things, such as I may have all these conditions, but without them I would never be me. Gives me my determination to break people's expectations and exceed my own.

Simon
shanic
Cool Member

Post by shanic »

Hay Simon the YouTube link has gone for some reason
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Thats strange, It plays for me! :S

Simon
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nice work simon sweety :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
shanic
Cool Member

Post by shanic »

It worked today Simon but the guitar is way in the background even with my eyes closed it was hard to hear much for me.

JustTakeAPebble wrote:Thanks Matt :) I mean I try not to let it get in the way but it does bum me down at times when I realise, it doesn't take a standard guitarist 5 years to get a grip of the guitar solo to Crazy Train.
I wouldn’t be to sure about that Simon I have biography on Jimi Hendrix, the author escapes me at the moment, apparently he worked incredible hard to get as good as he was and he struggled for a long time with his playing.
Look at the amount of time that Randy put into playing do you spend that much time practicing, I bet that you don’t, I bet that you don’t even have the opportunity to practice that much.
There are some that have natural talent for music, that’s not me dam it, and there are those that persist and become great players, not me yet either fuck it but I wont ever give up chasing the goal. It’s up to you!

I recon you should just enjoy what you have at the moment, because you know that if you keep at it you are only going to get better.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Moved it to the Members Music section. Seems more fitting.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Simon and Shanic

Did you know too that Vaugham Williams and Beethoven struggled with composition..yes struggled!!
Beethoven didn't just hear the music like Mozart (who said he just dictated music playing in his head) but had to work hard developing ideas and finishing pieces. He re wrote and re wrote many pieces.

Vaugham Williams' orchestration took years to get to a professional standard. It wasn't until his early forties he could orchestrate well. He described it as his achillies heel.

William Walton famously failed his harmony paper twice on his Bmus course and passed ona third time!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt