Vote for picture

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sarab
Mass Poster

Vote for picture

Post by Sarab »

Hey y'all. If y'all remember, Mike is a budding photographer, and has submitted a few photos to JPG Magazine.

Click here to vote.

He has other photos on there as well, and there is one more that can be voted on. I just picked this one to post, because, well....you know.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Consider it done Gina baby!!

Mattxx
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am with you Gina and placing votes for Mike.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Some nice pics there Gina,Abby looks very much like her Mommy.But is she as wicked as wor Gina LOL!! Has Mike photographed many Live bands ? thats how i started out with my photography hobbie. I'm still shite but practice makes perfect...
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Shaun, he has photographed lots of bands. If you go to www.myspace.com/magsphoto, you'll see lots of photos of the bands that he's taken from the local bars.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.