A New Section For Rhoads Debates

Site info, Site suggestions, Site problems are all posted here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

A New Section For Rhoads Debates

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I was thinking earlier that as there is so much controversy regarding the film, disagreements with those who knew Randy and also general questionings of things that may not make sense; would it be good idea to have a section for this?

Maybe a section like " Randy Rhoads Debates"

The kind of people that seem to make the most posts on these threads don't seem to participte in so much of the other topics so it would be a place a bit more specialsed for them.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't think that would really help...as these assholes will start "debates" (ie "arguements") everywhere.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

but maybe anything of that ilk could be dumped there
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Ah, I see! That could possibly work, My Lord!
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

that's kinda' what the General section is for ;)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

members who just want to start fights or insult us will always use the forum to slam us, they are best ignored or we will have to behave like other places and ban people which is lame when they can just sign back up. I can't imagine members not seeing the actions of others and not realising what game they are playing, although other do use us to make cheap points about how amazing other sites are.

Very silly and imature behavior.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

^+1
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Trigger wrote: I can't imagine members not seeing the actions of others and not realising what game they are playing, although other do use us to make cheap points about how amazing other sites are.

+1

i'd like to think everyone here is smart enough to see through that kind of stuff, especialy since its so transparent.

Rob
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Stiltzkin wrote:that's kinda' what the General section is for ;)
Yes (draws a patient breath), at present it is...but my suggestion is a new area specifically for what my original post suggested.

Hense the idea of debates of a more controversial nature (I thought everyone would know what I meant :) ) in there own place.

Matt

ps

Robin a short sentence with :wink: ...c'mon don't insult me.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

rice_pudding wrote:
Trigger wrote: I can't imagine members not seeing the actions of others and not realising what game they are playing, although other do use us to make cheap points about how amazing other sites are.

+1

i'd like to think everyone here is smart enough to see through that kind of stuff, especialy since its so transparent.

Rob
I think we are, and if this is used as amunition the people using it are not very bright.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Matthew wrote:
Robin a short sentence with :wink: ...c'mon don't insult me.
HA!

the smug tosser strikes again!

:wink:

Rob