Band Jam

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Band Jam

Post by skezza »

Well, I decided to make my own version of band jam. Including synths, drums etc. It is not finished and this is just a demo, but i thought i'd let you guys listen anyway.

Thanks to Matthew for giving me some great feedback while i was mixing and producing it. Thanks to Stefan, the guitarist from she faked the halo www.myspace.com/shefakedthehalo for programming us the drum track.

www.myspace.com/skezzasolo listen to it here, its called man on the flying trapeze, as its what it was tentatively titled by the band!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Joe

One speaker isn't working, the England Football highlights are about to start and the lager are all merging to disrupt my hearing! LOL

Is my weird bass there too or did you keep it out in the end (I wouldn't blame ya LOL)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Matthew wrote:Hi Joe

One speaker isn't working, the England Football highlights are about to start and the lager are all merging to disrupt my hearing! LOL

Is my weird bass there too or did you keep it out in the end (I wouldn't blame ya LOL)

Matt
I did try and mix it in, im not sure if it came out or not. Because i mixed it in afterwards. But i do have the original mix table, and I may fiddle with it on there. If you have acid, i can send it you and you can mix the final mix with your bass :P
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Joe

I can hear it now...

I think Matt was being a giant tit :)

You have done a great mixing job here Joe!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Matthew wrote:Hi Joe

I can hear it now...

I think Matt was being a giant tit :)

You have done a great mixing job here Joe!!

Matt
Thanks Matt,
I only hope that I can improve at it, your stuff on myspace is mixed with such clarity, it puts me to shame. You need to teach me your ways :D
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i like it i think it was mixed ok but my speakers are crap so what do i know :lol:

p.s. skezza mind if i add you on myspace?

Rob
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

rice_pudding wrote:i like it i think it was mixed ok but my speakers are crap so what do i know :lol:

p.s. skezza mind if i add you on myspace?

Rob
go for it :)
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

the invite will soonb be on its way 8)

Rob
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

:D