Best period in Randy's musical history.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Best period in Randy's musical history

Quiet Riot with Kelli
No votes
Quiet Riot with Rudy
No votes
Ozzy Osbourne with Lee, Bob & Lyndsey (Blizzard British Tour)
28%
Ozzy Osbourne with Rudy, Tommy & Lyndsey (Blizzard US Tour)
56%
Ozzy Osbourne with Rudy, Tommy & Don (Diary US Tour)
17%

Total votes: 18

randys roadie
Cool Member

Best period in Randy's musical history.

Post by randys roadie »

I wondered which is your favorite period in the career of the Legendary Randy Rhoads. I vote for the shows played in 1981 and the best of these were the shows played in late June thru early August. :D
Randy rocked
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Randy's Roadie.....I'm voting for the "Blizzard" tour with Rudy as I was lucky enough to see them together on September 2nd 1981 in Springfield, Illinois. To this very day I continue to have miniscule fragments of polka dots imbedded in my face.......now how is THAT for an intense collectable!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I vote 'Blizzard' tour 1981 and those 1981 Euro 'Diary' shows the band sounded much better when Lyndsey was on KB's. I also think that Randy sounded less inspired or interested in those Diary shows from early 1982.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I also voted for the american blizzard tour
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Blizzard U.S. tour!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

Flying Dutchman wrote:Blizzard U.S. tour!
Ditto.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

I had to go with Blizzard British Tour w/ Bob,Lee and Lyndsey. That's when Randy first came into his own with Ozzy and the music that he wrote was with Bob and Lee (I believe I'm right but, please quote me if I'm wrong). This to me is a double edged sword because, as far as kicking ass performance wise......definately the later w/ Rudy,Tommy and Don.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
from the east

Post by from the east »

I like the tribute muic with Rudy Sarzo and Tommy Aldridge I am not so happy with the other music.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

It was clear that 1981 was the finest time to listen to Randy. I believe that the band from 1981 still inspire guitarists to this day. When I listen to those shows they still feel fresh and seem like could have been recorded yesterday. 8)
Randy rocked