Mementos!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

and whats more, haha, the scum that he is, reckons hes a reverend. This is where that ozzy ticket stub is hosted http://www.reverendjean.com I certainly wouldnt want to be wedded by a tosser like him. Its quite funny, reverend stealer :D. Love the way he writes a wonderful message, maybe we should start reffering to him as barrabus, maybe he would stop stealing our photos without giving us credit. Or maybe we should stoop as low as barrabus and do the same. Whats more, he weds pets!!!, wtf!. Dude are you just a twat or does nobody like you, do you have any friends apart from your global denomination (which nobody is a member of) and your friends at the global wonderland. Jake's correct, you should contact a lawsuit firm, i wonder how his global friends would like that. ARSEWIPE!

Maybe he should change his message on site to:
Welcome to Reverend Stealers's
Matrimonial Hell
My Mission Statement
I will provide an extremely expensive solution for your marital needs.
My personal arse lickers provided by RRTK and named Dezz and CRAWLEY, are here to serve anyone who is in search of
fulfilling their sexual dreams by performing adultry anywhere throughout the United States in
the privacy of the inner state road. With over 10 years experience in
jail, I have become devoted to spreading the
gift of adultry over your great wife.

God Bless...
Reverend Stealer
P.S. DezzGirl strugles to spell, but so long as you say she is global, she can spell words like morbid, chair and sometimes if your nice enough ARSEARSETEEEKAAY

Sorry to anyone who is offended by the post above, however, i am also a christian and stealing is wrong in the christian belief and this is stealing. Therefore i hope he will enjoy reading this reply.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Maybe someone should email his post. Wipe that smile of his pretty face.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:3 days before my birthday
And it's 3 days aftre my birthday :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

deansolo wrote::shock: Wow, I can't believe they would pounce on my stub like that! LOL!! It's cool though....I really dont give a s**t if they post it on "the other place", everyone here knows where it came from. Besides, that pic is just an image of the actual stub,..... I've still got the original! :wink:
Exactly!

I mean aren't we overreacting a bit?
Just saw that huge picture gallery of that other place, all those pics can be used free from there. None of them is labeled with **.tk or whatever. And I don't think they really care if some of those pics would be used here. Or do they? You can't stop these kind of things.

But I do agree that rrguitar could at least say where he got it from, because he knows damn well where he found it......
I mean don't talk *bullshit if you want to ignore the existance of another forum while using stuff from it.

*he said he didn't remember where he found it.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

I'll do it. I'll say whose it is :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

nice one ;)
I love the way that Alex said that. its just delightful to read, it proves that they all look over our site lol. I think ibanez was just being a cocky little cunt like usual lol.

You should maybe mention that it was only posted at this site, so its unlikely he found it on google haha!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Cool post thanx for the Pic of the ticket.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

Randy Magic wrote:rrguitar strikes again...

.tk mods told me they will pull the stuff from this site, if we let them know.

Can't rrguitar be a little more honest? He's the one that took the old QR Cabaret pics I posted earlier this month. What a weenie. :twisted:
That little shit, they're still on there. And those who know who'se stub it is and want the owner to get some credit for it get pounced on.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I also love the way they have drawn over the top of the other picture in the thread, of Randy and Mrs Rhoads. If they want that, we will do the same to them ;). No worries, if RRTK cant control what dicks they have on site thats fine. However while we have not stolen any of there pictures, the mods should find enough decency to remove it.
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

Let's calm down and focus the energy on building this site up, ok?

I have copied the altered pic.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

What was said on that topic after I posted? They deleted it
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I believe the thread was probably deleted due to Randy posting the original. Which is fair enough! Some clueless, pointless remarks were made towards you Supernaut. Although one member did have the guts to stick up for you, however he was also questioned. I respect him, even if he isnt a member!
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Go on Skezz, fill me in.

btw, if you ever need anyone to comment on any stolen material again, I would be glad to. I hate it when people do that
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Supernaut wrote:Go on Skezz, fill me in.

btw, if you ever need anyone to comment on any stolen material again, I would be glad to. I hate it when people do that
Well it seems that this is happening more and more from this site! I think what has added to the anger here is that efforts made to protect the supply was blanked out. I think that although another site is coming here to steal from us we should still uphold our high ground we don't have to stoop to there tricks.

BUT.....If this continues it will be as fair for us to swipe photo's from that site and remove any logo's etc! Although I still feel that to behave like them will only devalue our site ethic and that is one thing that I believe members here like about ultimaterhoads.com. Very few sites from what I see connected to Randy have any principles so perhaps we should remember that, others might even see how a site should be administered.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rrguitar

Post by rrguitar »

I stole that one already.. sorry
God Bless Randy Rhoads