Hello Everyone This Is My formalized apology

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsOliva

Hello Everyone This Is My formalized apology

Post by RhoadsOliva »

I want to extend a formal apology to all here at UltimateRhoads that Ive been hostile towards. I did not mean to I am still a kid but even that is no excuse towards. I do want everyone to know that I am very sorry and to those who have been my friends for a long time know how much this site means to me and how much Randy and company mean. To RockyRhoads I had no right to yell at you over such a silly argument. I apologize formally to you and hope we can remain friends thank you. To everyone..
The footage that my uncle holds is real. If you would like to believe it or not is your choice. I have nothing to prove to you and I would like to just drop this topic full on. If you would like to accept me back into your site. I would be most appreciative. if not I am happy that I got to at least apologize to all those Ive hurt. My friends I will say this one last time. Thank you and thank you for the wonderful time and I AM SORRY for everything That I have done to you all. In the words of Ozzy Osbourne

"God Bless you All"

Thank you so very much

- John
R.I.P Criss Oliva And Randy Rhoads.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nice to seeyou back :) , don't worry about what happened you don't get banned that easy on our (friendly) site :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Yeah man.....it is good to see you back here. :wink: As far as your uncle's footage, maybe someday it will see the light of day. Really, I am glad you mentioned it's existance. It gives hope that more is out there and as the years go by, more and more will come to the surface for Randy's fans (LIKE US) who have been so loyal! Anyway, welcome back.....I, for one, am glad you are here!!! :!: :!: :!:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey man,
Welcome back! :D You like Randy right? That's the most important!
There is footage out there for sure. If we ever see it is another story.....
And if your uncle ever change his mind, let us know!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Welcome back, we are not a forum that forces people out, or iscolates people from what i have seen so far. Therefore ofcourse we want you back. Whats been said has been done, we want you back on site :)
RhoadsOliva

Post by RhoadsOliva »

God bless everyone on this site.. I Dont know guys when i saw this i was either in tears or breathed the hugest relief sigh.. Thank you for accepting me back. I am honored that everyone of you can be so amicable back to me especially those i was hostile to. No hard feelings everyone. I dont know how to thank you my friends!
R.I.P Criss Oliva And Randy Rhoads.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

R.O. - No need to thank anybody.......now just get busy posting!!! :wink:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Hello Everyone This Is My formalized apology

Post by Paul Wolfe »

RhoadsOliva wrote:To RockyRhoads I had no right to yell at you over such a silly argument. I apologize formally to you and hope we can remain friends

No worries, welcome back.