YOU wanna hear some Dutchman stuff?

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Tommy wrote: I think I've lost count to how many times I've busted him with his pants down now... :P
:D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Tommy wrote:Awesome playing man! Really liked your solo! Tone was very good aswell!!

Oh, and yes, I really really really REALLY enjoyed busting RRA all those times :lol:
I think I've lost count to how many times I've busted him with his pants down now... :P
Hey Tommy,
Thanks man! 8) The tone is already a bit closer to what I was looking for! :)
btw. What's that with RRA ? I think I missed something....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:excellent! i'm just beginning to realize there's a lot of talent on this site.
Yeah Frank and i don't even play HA but i play a mean air guitar and if you ask my little lady i'm quite good under the sheets....
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

The Flying Dutchman wrote: btw. What's that with RRA ? I think I missed something....

Ah well... He lied a couple of times! :lol:
I can't remember everything, but I'll list those that I do remember.

1. Posted a sweeping-clip, saying it's him, which it's not
2. Sent me a cover of MOP, saying all guitars was him, but in reality it was the guitars on the BT itself.
3. Posted a clip with some harmonics, saying it's him... But in reality it was the squeal lesson by Dimebag. He earlier said that copying other artists, and claiming that you're playing something you aren't, was a disrespectful thing to do, and that he would never claim to play something that was the playing of a deceased person. Or something along those lines.
4. Posted a pic of himself riding MX, having some nice air, on a YZ 250. It wasn't him, some other guy on a different forum he frequents.
5. Posted a cover of I Don't Know, claiming it was him and his band who played it. I never had any proof, but we all knew it wasn't him...
6. Something
7. Something else!
:lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
frank wrote:excellent! i'm just beginning to realize there's a lot of talent on this site.
Yeah Frank and i don't even play HA but i play a mean air guitar and if you ask my little lady i'm quite good under the sheets....
I don't think your supposed to play air guitar in bed! :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Tommy wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote: btw. What's that with RRA ? I think I missed something....

2. Sent me a cover of MOP, saying all guitars was him, but in reality it was the guitars on the BT itself.
3. Posted a clip with some harmonics, saying it's him... But in reality it was the squeal lesson by Dimebag. He earlier said that copying other artists, and claiming that you're playing something you aren't, was a disrespectful thing to do, and that he would never claim to play something that was the playing of a deceased person. Or something along those lines.
4. Posted a pic of himself riding MX, having some nice air, on a YZ 250. It wasn't him, some other guy on a different forum he frequents.
5. Posted a cover of I Don't Know, claiming it was him and his band who played it. I never had any proof, but we all knew it wasn't him...
6. Something
7. Something else!
Ah oke! I remember they once had a 20 pages thread about something simular on another board! :lol: Thnx!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Tommy wrote:

6. Something
7. Something else!
Ah oke! I remember they once had a 20 pages thread about something simular on another board! :lol: Thnx!
Yeah it was called his solo section. That kids such a bitch.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

BIG_P wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Tommy wrote:

6. Something
7. Something else!
Yeah it was called his solo section. That kids such a bitch.
I believe they deleted his thread on RR.tk. I cant find any more. Man he was pissing me off. I dont get mad over guitar sutff but man he was going to far.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Anyone remember the Jared Sipos incident at RR.TK? He put up some videos with some decent playing but you couldn't see his face because of the angle of the camera... LOTS of bitching that he was a fake... in the end, as I recall, it was him playing!

I don't know about RRA, the story just reminded me of Jared.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Alex wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Anyone remember the Jared Sipos incident at RR.TK? He put up some videos with some decent playing but you couldn't see his face because of the angle of the camera... LOTS of bitching that he was a fake... in the end, as I recall, it was him playing!
Jared never proved that it was him playing the ultra melodic advanced (too advanced for someone without musical knowledge) sweeping stuff.

All he proved was that he knew how to play a couple of ultra fast runs.
Hey Alex, since you remember him, this is for you!

Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

But he looks cool! :roll:
The Flying Dutchman

Paul Wolfe wrote:Hey Alex, since you remember him, this is for you!
Wow! Oke maybe not for everyone but I think that kid is a great talent! 8)
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456