Old QR Pics - Not Previously in Circulation

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Claudio

Post by Claudio »

Randy Magic wrote:I do not regret sharing the pics, although I do not think it is right for RRguitar to post them at .tk without giving credit to this forum. I have shared alot of things at .tk and wanted to give this forum something as well. Not a smart move in my book.
Well, hey, PM me about a signature on your photos. We can work something out. I have plenty experience. You can send the photos and I can put on the signature.
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/myg0tqwerty/Signature.gif[/img]
CrazyRhoadsx

Post by CrazyRhoadsx »

Wow! Those pictures are awesome! Thanks :D
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I definately think you did the right thing in removing them. I was annoyed at the other place scrounging our pictures... Unfair really. ahh well. Thank you again :)
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

That other place can use what they want to use, I really don't care. The big difference is not the pics or the free audio's, it's something more essential. And in that respect this place is untouchable! 8)

The whole internet is linking pics from somewhere else without permission or any reference. Too bad they are removed. Just my opinion of course!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I missed them.Any way we can see the pics?
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

I will post the entire Cabaret series I have (where these pics came from) as soon as I figure a few things out.

I have several hundred pics of Randy, but most are already in "the gallery," so are not "new," others are family photos that will never be posted..., but I still have a few unseen pics lying around from the QR days and will post them as able in the future.

Unfortunately, several items that I had that either belonged to Randy, or involved him in some way, were stolen over the years by "fans" that I dared show the stuff to. I lost a bunch of stuff while in college, living with housemates - including a 1976 QR Tour shirt that belonged to Randy, the QR 7" "West Coast Tryouts" single, pics, an autographed QRII album personalized to my family, etc., etc. I have been pretty jaded about sharing stuff ever since - so, please understand if I'm a bit protective of what I have left. Glad to contribute what I can.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Randy Magic wrote:I will post the entire Cabaret series I have (where these pics came from) as soon as I figure a few things out.

I have several hundred pics of Randy, but most are already in "the gallery," so are not "new," others are family photos that will never be posted..., but I still have a few unseen pics lying around from the QR days and will post them as able in the future.

Unfortunately, several items that I had that either belonged to Randy, or involved him in some way, were stolen over the years by "fans" that I dared show the stuff to. I lost a bunch of stuff while in college, living with housemates - including a 1976 QR Tour shirt that belonged to Randy, the QR 7" "West Coast Tryouts" single, pics, an autographed QRII album personalized to my family, etc., etc. I have been pretty jaded about sharing stuff ever since - so, please understand if I'm a bit protective of what I have left. Glad to contribute what I can.
NO problem and I don't blame you a damn bit!!! Just REALLY APPRECIATE everything that you have and still are willing to share with use. Thank you!!!!
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]