Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

And you got these where?

Anyway..Great pics..Thanks!
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

And you got these where?
From the bottom of a closet - after 30 years.

Randy was a dear friend of mine and I like the fact that there is now an alternative to the other site. Thanks for the hard work.
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Well you just went up alot of notches in my book..i love meeting people that met or knew randy or even just from that era..Hope you'll share some stories with us over time 8)

Thanks again man
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Amazing pictures!!!!! :shock: thanks for sharing them with us, I think we will have to create a section to put all the photographs we are sent in.

They are great thanks again. :D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Magic,
Never seen before! :shock:
Thanks! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

Wow, someone allready posted them at rr.tk.

They didn't even BOTHER to host it themselves. As they are using your photobucket bandwith to support rr.tk's viewing. I suggest since those are your photos, you put your name on it.
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/myg0tqwerty/Signature.gif[/img]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

All this means is that RRTK are now coming to us to get new info! perhaps they should concentrate on trying to be a better site, or controling the Admin before the whole place falls in on them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

RandyMagic.....Thanks for the photos!!! Outstanding!!! As for infiltrators from the "other place".....let 'em lurk. Who cares....... :lol:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

They will always pop in to get the interesting stuff :wink: . Just look at how lame RRTK has become in recent weeks. They have become a tired site with no direction or leadership look at how the Admin seems to have read the writing on the wall. :lol:

Even the loyay members must have wished they could leave and join a decent site. :lol: :lol:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Top Photos Thank you very much. Add a signature so RRTK (scum) aint stealing them. :)
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

I made a little watermark so that whatever is posted on this site could have the ultimaterhoads watermark so if anyone takes it, they know where it came from. It's just an idea. We can get more known that way!
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/myg0tqwerty/Signature.gif[/img]
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

I have posted my response at the other forum, and have deleted the pics from my photobucket url - I will repost them here at a later time. Sorry to have to remove them - but, that really pissed me off. I would have gladly shared them, if asked...but, this guy "RRguitar" says he "found" them without giving reference to this site. Some Community.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I really dont think you have anything to be regretful of at all. If you want, like you did with your other one. i will add a signature on it, either referencing to our site or your name. whichever you like.
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

I do not regret sharing the pics, although I do not think it is right for RRguitar to post them at .tk without giving credit to this forum. I have shared alot of things at .tk and wanted to give this forum something as well. Not a smart move in my book.