Artwork

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

you guys sure know how to cheer me up lol
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

siro_angel wrote:you guys sure know how to cheer me up lol
we aim to please! :wink:
frank will tell you when the next show is.
encore performances are available.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

ENCORE!!!
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have now had time to check them out, First I have to say that if I could produce images like these my walls would be covered by them, they are stunning.

When I produce pieces of art I can only work in a photographic way, but with your work I can see that you see past the image and subject and locate something much deeper.

I liked the pictures best that left me to think about what I was viewing, the pictures with recognisable things my eyes became drawn to things I knew. I enjoyed looking into the more abstract images and trying to locate a message that was only there for me to see.

I loved them and I don't understand why somebody would think it funny to mock you for work this beautiful.
Why not create a picture of Randy that is abstract but gives you feelings about him for does not display the typical way he is viewed?

Thanks for giving me the chance to see them :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

I shall Trigger :)

but after ive done playing this song ive wrote lmao

Simon
ajtroy

Post by ajtroy »

Very nice artwork!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Simon

I wondered where you'd been :)
It's great to see your talent here too.

And Big P!!! You are a moderator. The Lone Ranger is impressed.

Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Matthew wrote:Hi Simon

I wondered where you'd been :)
It's great to see your talent here too.

And Big P!!! You are a moderator. The Lone Ranger is impressed.

Matt
I can explain that..

My dad has blocked RandyRhoads.tk because the site's IP is faulty and is causing my computer to have difficulties and he blocked it without telling me so I couldnt warn you all.

Hehe my talent i have no talent *embarrased* hehe...

Im still working on the concerto to put boran drumming in once ive fixed it all up and corrected the dead notes ill send it straight away, can you tell me which notes were wrong if you can :) you dont have to of course just i cant tell which is the duds..

Simon
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Well great to hear your doing okay.

Are you still okay for the September guitar painting? The one we purchased from you gets loadsof admiration!

Cheers

Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Matthew wrote:Well great to hear your doing okay.

Are you still okay for the September guitar painting? The one we purchased from you gets loadsof admiration!

Cheers

Matt
Yeah Im gunna buy the canvas when i got some money left over from my prom lol i couldnt find a polka dot shirt but im gunna be very flamboyant either way :P

So you want a spanish/classical guitar :) on any particular sized canvas? any colours?

Dont forget on September Bernie Torme something for me ;) :P

Simon
delve

Post by delve »

I too like the one with the doors, but my favorite would be the one with Jimi. great stuff!