Right Now Im Working On a Brand New Drawing!

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

Right Now Im Working On a Brand New Drawing!

Post by Rob200 »

I am working on a Tribute Drawing for my Art Class about Randy and when I am finished with it I will be sure to post some pics of it!!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I was wondering what had happened to you Rob, please let us be the first to see it :) , I don't know if you had seen my latest Randy portrait? it is in the general section in a sticky called (something like) Ultimate rhoads gift to the Rhoads family. I know you were kind about my last Randy portrait so I hope you enjoy this one as much.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

yea ive been away for awhie but yes I did see it it is very nice i must say! yes no prob you will be the first RR site to see it!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award