Dissing Randy?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

That earlier poster talking about computer code made my hair stand on edge. Looks like I might need a hair cut now.... :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

RockyRhoads wrote:

I've been in pissing matches with a number of folks here, right Ian :wink: ... but we always deal with things, work them out and move along.
Thats right Rocky, we deal with things in the mature way and in the end we all remain friends. Nobody has clashed like we have Rocky and we are still friends. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Thats awesome guys, so many sites are afraid to say boo to a ghost. Deal like you always do, great understanding here, UR rules for so many reasons!! :)
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Trigger wrote:
RockyRhoads wrote:

I've been in pissing matches with a number of folks here, right Ian :wink: ... but we always deal with things, work them out and move along.
Thats right Rocky, we deal with things in the mature way and in the end we all remain friends. Nobody has clashed like we have Rocky and we are still friends. :D
True! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.