Has Anyone Heard Any Updates on the RR 25 year film?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

the dry run at the memorial was a lot better!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Frank have you been approached to do your bit on this film ?? I hope you are going to give us the exclusive when you do :lol:
hey shaun. i was hoping you wouldn't ask. i was so nervous. i think i did badly. i don't know why but i got all balled up and was barely coherent. maybe i'll ask peter to let me have another go at it.
So you are not heading for Hollywood for stardom then.! The smell of theatre make up, the dazzling lights.. CUT.....!!!! "Frank can we try that again"..Ha!! Frank you have alot to offer to this documentary so i would give it your best shot AGAIN.. :wink:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Yep, I agree, Frank does have a lot to offer. Just think, Shaun, we'll be able to say that we knew Frank way back when "he was just a poster on UR & tk, and now our little Frank has made it big. * sniff, sniff.* And now, we have to beg him to throw us a few words! * sniff, sniff * :cry: "
OK, I've gotten a bit delirious since idiot woke me up at the un-godly hour of 4am.
Seriously, Frank does have lots of memories to share, and very special ones they are. And I think a few other people agree. Have another go at it Frank, and you'll do just fine.
And remember us little people at the Academy Awards :wink:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

lmao Gina what are you like... GO TO BED OR SUFFER THE INFAMOUS RR.tk TEA!! I agree he had some special memories and i think Randy has rubbed some of his soul onto him cos he has a magical soul inside :)

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."