A Special Thank you to Frank

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

A Special Thank you to Frank

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I think spiro angel Simon has already mentioned that Frank has sent a small gift to a few of the UK members.Frank did a nice jesture and got a few of us signed RR business cards signed by Kelle, Delores and Kathy when he was at the anniversary.I'd like to thank Frank for being with us at UR and its good to think that we do have a fellow friend of RR.I wrote this poem as a special thank you from all of us.. cheers Frank

It's your anniversary this year
We refuse to be sad
You're the greatest guitarist
The world ever had.

Your music lives on
You'll be so pleased to hear
As man and musician
No-one comes near.

There's nobody like you
With such gifted hands
You played that guitar
Like no-one else can.

A genius it seems
You still have no peer,
We do all we can
So others might hear

Just how great you were
How loved you still are
By so many people
From near and afar.

The number is growing
We've all seen to that
You've got your own website
Where we all meet and chat.

We celebrate you
And the joy that you brought,
We laugh and we cry
and share stories and thoughts.

But most of all Randy,
We'll treasure today
So always remember
That you're with us to stay.
:wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Very beautiful, Shaun!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

wow shaun, i'm floored. what beautiful sentiment! you can be quite eloquent my friend.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: A Special Thank you to Frank

Post by siro_angel »

I love the poem and yeah, Frank is amazing, I can feel Randys spirit in him when i talk to him, he has the inner peace and the kind nature that Randy had :)

Frank never ceases to make me laugh and smile which is what good friends do, he is a wonderful soul and I thank him so very much for doing what he has done for me and everyone on this board. He is a legend in his own right :)

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Very lovely words Shaun :D
I am away at the moment but I hope to chat to you all a litle more when I am back.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

I'm impressed Shaun, it's really good. I think you've got a hidden talent, well done.
I'd love to hear you write some witty little poem as an apology to the landlady of the guesthouse who's bed you had a little mishap in the other week. :oops:
frank

Post by frank »

Fozzy41 wrote:I'm impressed Shaun, it's really good. I think you've got a hidden talent, well done.
I'd love to hear you write some witty little poem as an apology to the landlady of the guesthouse who's bed you had a little mishap in the other week. :oops:
:lol:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
Fozzy41 wrote:I'm impressed Shaun, it's really good. I think you've got a hidden talent, well done.
I'd love to hear that as well, geordie "pissbed"LOL
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:
See how the conversation is being turned back into smut and low life moral. There was a young lady from Hull who's bed got all wet on.. Yes this is true......I better not..LOL!!
frank

Post by frank »

they said poems, not limericks, you bad boy.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
frank wrote:
See how the conversation is being turned back into smut and low life moral. There was a young lady from Hull who's bed got all wet on.. Yes this is true......I better not..LOL!!
what are gonna do, compose a limerick?
Ok, seriously Shaun, that really was very nice and well spoken. We never knew you had it in you. But then again, what was in you is now all over that lady's bed...

couldn't resist...it was just there...waiting...
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.