New photos on Getty Images

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

stealaway
Mass Poster

New photos on Getty Images

Post by stealaway »

There´s some "new" photos on Getty Images!!! :D Let´s see if I can upload them here...
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Re: New photos on Getty Images

Post by stealaway »

:mrgreen:
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
Mikel
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

I just find it hard to believe so few cameras captured footage of this guy. There's a plethora of photos so attention was certainly there.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...
Mikel
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Nice score i've only seen a couple of those.. cheers for posting them up ;-)
mike_campos

Post by mike_campos »

Here's another from same photographer

stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

That's one of my favourite photos!!! Likely the one I've seen most out of all the photos from this particular gig. You can see Randy's pedalboard in there pretty well too :mrgreen:
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Just adding one of these, ´cos I thought it´s a good and sharp photo!!! :lol:
Are the last photoshoot pictures around...? Haven´t seen them much lately.
Attachments
Livzey.jpg
Mikel
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

stealaway wrote:I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...
Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

sytharnia wrote:
stealaway wrote:I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...
Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it
What is she waiting for then? Was there any information given on how they were going to release it, if at all?
joediesle

Post by joediesle »

Probably trying to figure out how to maximize profit on the release. And to make sure know one else can profit off of the footage. Any other ideas?
mike_campos

Post by mike_campos »

I can't blame her for being upset about people harassing her ,some idiot told her that,they deserved to have musonia broken into ,because she has'nt put film out,can you believe the ignorance of that person, salt on wound would piss anybody off !!
we have no choice in matter and if it happens it happens but saying shit like that is just plain stupid !
i've imagined about it too ,maybe the film with frank santa cruz -lessons on audio --haha ,ha frank good idea lol :lol:
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

mike_campos wrote:

I can't blame her for being upset about people harassing her ,some idiot told her that,they deserved to have musonia broken into ,because she has'nt put film out,can you believe the ignorance of that person, salt on wound would piss anybody off !!
we have no choice in matter and if it happens it happens but saying shit like that is just plain stupid !
yeah total morons out there ... the family owe us fans nothing at all

I hope to see its release one day and also hope it lives up to the anticipation I have ....
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

orion_damage wrote:
sytharnia wrote:
What is she waiting for then? Was there any information given on how they were going to release it, if at all?
nope ... I am assuming it is the footage that was posted (and then removed) on facebook about a year ago. It was "some guy" filming his TV of footage of a show. If it is then it looks very promising that it will be awesome (his footage was terrible because of the way he filmed it ... on purpose I assume)
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

ill bet it was tubby kelle that did that.