March 19th 2007

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

March 19th 2007

Post by Trigger »

How do you all plan to remember Randy's sad passing on the March 19th 25 years after we lost him?

T
Last edited by Trigger on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Probably watching some Randy dvd's if I have the time. But other than that nothing special.
If there weren't sites like this I would probably forget...... :oops: :?
Food for thought for some people who still care because within a couple of years....... wake up please it's about time now!
(nobody is gonna die if some stuff will be released :idea: )
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I'll probably alternate between Blizzard, Diary, the Starwood Quiet Riot DVD and Mother Love Bone's Apple and Shine CDs...

March 19th, 1990 was the day my friend Andy Wood died, as well as being the eighth anniversary of Randy's passing.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

RockyRhoads wrote: March 19th, 1990 was the day my friend Andy Wood died, as well as being the eighth anniversary of Randy's passing.
my condolences on losing your friend. a painful experience. we'll be at the memorial and this time i PROMISE lots of photos. we'll bring meradiths digital camera with (i'm so bad with developing film) and chronicle the event.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
RockyRhoads wrote: March 19th, 1990 was the day my friend Andy Wood died, as well as being the eighth anniversary of Randy's passing.
my condolences on losing your friend. a painful experience. we'll be at the memorial and this time i PROMISE lots of photos. we'll bring meradiths digital camera with (i'm so bad with developing film) and chronicle the event.
be sure to put the memory card and batteries in the camera! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Ummmm, Ian.....
wrong year in the topic.....
we're in 2007 now, unless over on your side of the pond it is a different year....
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:Ummmm, Ian.....
wrong year in the topic.....
we're in 2007 now, unless over on your side of the pond it is a different year....
:? well noticed, and now changed.

Thanks for pointing that out :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

I as you know is doing the radio tribute, but also other things I aint planned yet

I wish i was at the grave yard then i could tell randy my real tribute...

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."

Post by 41533 »

i will plan something