Big_P's RR pic

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

BStanek

Post by BStanek »

For 13 thats sick!
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Well I am very pleased to say that the new pic is FINALLY under way. I should have it completed and up by tomorrow. I think you'll like it. I haven't seriously drawn in 20 years so I'm a bit rusty....SERIOUSLY!! So when she comes out please be gentle...thanks. :wink:
Last edited by BIG_P on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

O.K. first things first and yes I'm going to make excusses. I didn't do this from a table but, rather held the tablet in one hand and drew with the other. Not a good method but, that's the only way I was able to do it. Second is that the pics don't really do the drawing justice (not saying it's awesome but, looks better in front of your face). I see flaws that I could have fixed but, what the hell it's my first Randy drawing in almost 20 years so piss on it. Well here goes..............

[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

nice. why would you draw in such a difficult manner?
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Thanks Frank. Well I used a pic that was on my computer and I don't have a actual computer desk. It's complicated to understand but, I have what I guess would be like a bar that my PC sits on. I use the onboard keyboard for typing (the one thats in your programs for windows) and I guess that's about it. If I had it my way I'd have a nice drafting table with good lighting but, alas..........*sigh* Oh and if your wondering my kitchen table is out of commision at the present time but, is glueing nicely right now (drunk friend). :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sorry for my delay,

If this is your first drawing in 20 years it proves you are a natural. The proportions are good and I for one can't draw in this sketch method, How long did it take to complete?
I think that the guitar is nicely focused and the the whole pose that you used was very distinct in these old photo's we see of Randy in 1982.
Great picture Big P now what about showing us your take on Ricky Julian & Bubbles? :lol:

More please and very fast! :D

T
Last edited by Trigger on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

+ 1 :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

8) nice work my friend 8)
Randy rocked
SunKing

Post by SunKing »

Thumbs up! :)
ajtroy

Post by ajtroy »

good job