Randy in new Guitar Techniques mag

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Randy in new Guitar Techniques mag

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Randy got another March cover.

The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Wow, that cover looks great!
This period around march is really worth to keep an eye on the guitarmagazines.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Yes indeed

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

It should be the best stuff yet relating to Randy's impact this past quarter century...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was some what dissapointed with the magazine i thought that it would of had some good reading and some new pics in this copy.But it only had 3 pics inside which have been seen before.But the front cover is an awesome shot.Plus the detailed style of Randy's playing is a bonus for all guitarists.This was the only magazine that i seen with Randy on the cover.I was very surprised to see that Eddie Van Halen was on the cover of March's Guitar World.If any other mags do a feature about Randy post it up so we can go out and buy it Cheers
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

With the number of photos available here and at RR.TK, it's hard to come up with "new" pictures - except when generous folks like Frank post their personal pictures.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RockyRhoads wrote:With the number of photos available here and at RR.TK, it's hard to come up with "new" pictures - except when generous folks like Frank post their personal pictures.
I'd be very surprised to say every photo of RR has been seen i know for a fact that Ross Halfin and Fin Costello have photos that have never been seen.Every now and then they release a few of them.I'm sure the cover shot on this magazine was one of RH photos which hasn't been seen before.The Hammersnith Odeon pics on this site,i cannot put a photographer to these photos and i can guarantee that he'll have more photos that havn't been seen before.Alan Perry just made those photos of Randy from the HMH Port vale shots available last year and if it wasn't for the likes of me and skezza he would of never released them because he thought they were too blurred/out of focus to be enjoyed.But we persuaded him to release them and he let us use them for this site.So i think it shouldn't be hard for a magazine to get hold of new unreleased pics for the 25th anniversary mags.I'd like to see Guitar Legends do a cover feature on RR i have a mag which they done in the past and it was very well put together...