Randy Rhoads signature ???

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Randy Rhoads signature ???

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well! i hope i'm the proud owner of a Randy Rhoads signature.I've just won this on ebay and i'd like to think that its the real deal.I've seen his signature in all shapes and styles but i've seen this style a few times. But the history to how the previous owner got this, sold it for me.I'll let you have your say and then i'll tell you how much i got it for and fill you in with the details.
ImageImage
Mine is this one on the left...
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

looks good, shaun. who's is it on the right?
i hope you got a good deal on it.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

tell me more!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This was the description that went with the signed Blizzard 1980 UK Tour programme.I can remember that the band did alot of promo work and signings before and after the gigs during the 1980 tour.But by reading the memories from this person below it reminds me of a similar signing Ozzy & co done at Virgin records in Newcastle.

This is a tour programme for Ozzy Osbournes first solo tour. Bought at Sheffield City Hall. The programme is not pristine, but not in a bad condition. It still contains the pull out poster, which was on my wall at the time so has a small hole in each corner and the top left corner has a 3" tear, the piece is still attached.

However this programme is signed by Ozzy, Bob Daisley and Randy Rhoads. (if you have read this far and don't know who Randy Rhoads was you won't be bidding)

The day after the Gig at the City Hall there was a record signing at Valences Record Shop on Chapel Walk in Sheffield city centre. (I bunked off school to go). This was a record shop on top of an electrical retailer. We were allowed upstairs en masse. There were some bouncers there who were shouting at people to move back, Ozzy kept shouting at people to push forward. He was dressed in a fur coat and had his nails painted black. We queued up to get Ozzy and Randy Rhoads autograph, no one seemed interested in Bob Daisley, but I got his autograph anyway, Lee Kerslake wasn't there that day, so I didn't get his signature. Bob Daisley was wearing a Rainbow - 'Down to Earth' Tee Shirt, which i thought was unusual as he had not long before been sacked by Ritchie Blackmore.
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

nice description!
did you get it?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

Looks good to me..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sarab wrote:looks good, shaun. who's is it on the right?
I think that is the signature that Wyldeone sold on ebay but don't quote me on that as i've got a load of RR signature pics in my pictures...So it could just be one i seen on ebay..Well i think i got it very cheap if you think $40 :lol: :lol: :wink: is alot of money and i've seen RR autgraphs sell for $600 :o :shock:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
I think that is the signature that Wyldeone sold on ebay but don't quote me on that as i've got a load of RR signature pics in my pictures...So it could just be one i seen on ebay..Well i think i got it very cheap if you think $40 :lol: :lol: :wink: is alot of money and i've seen RR autgraphs sell for $600 :o :shock:
Good deal!! :D
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Not the one I sold on ebay.. but if you paid $40.00 for it Im jealous..