Hi from Fozzy41

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Fozzy41
Madman

Hi from Fozzy41

Post by Fozzy41 »

Hi everyone, joined a few days ago and love the site. It's great to communicate with like minded fans who are really knowledgable about Ozzy and the many muscicians he has worked with over the years. Its fantastic to recall my many Ozzy related experiences with everyone and I love hearing about everyone elses, good or bad. I'm into most types of music, not just metal, I've got to be a bit broad minded with a wife who likes Abba, a teenage daughter who likes rap, and two other kids who like Gils Aloud and The Sugarbabes, were all continually fighting for air space in our house, but a blast of Volume 4 usually drowns out the noise. Anyway, enough of me wffling, continue the good work, I'll be in touch, See ya.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Great to welcome you here Fozzy, im sure you will be an essential member of the community :)
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

skezza wrote:Great to welcome you here Fozzy, im sure you will be an essential member of the community :)
Many thanks.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
pez100

Post by pez100 »

Welcome :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

You are very welcome at the site :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.