A little about me

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randy will never die
Mass Poster

A little about me

Post by randy will never die »

Well I think I will start off as what I wanna be after high school (Yes I am a teen 16 to be exact). This is kinda strange but want to be a pilot you know the guy that flys the plane

The reason I say strange is because randy died in a plane accident. BUT I wanted to be a pilot even before I knew who Randy Rhoads Even was

I live with my mom she has a sickness called lupus a form of cancer that she has to live with for the rest of her life. Out of ALL my siblings my mom loves me the best.i have 1 brother that's in the marines he used to be the funniest person on the planet but after he was deployed he was not the same. I have 2 sisters that are grown up and I don't want to get started on them. My mom tells me that out of all of the kids I am the most great-full. My brother and sisters are from the same dad but their dad is not my dad. My dad I would kill If I saw him he was not a good father he drank and gambled.

I really don't what to get into why she love me the most BUT what I will say is that I have been there for her when she was the sickest and I will always be there for the rest of her life
If I leave the form/site for a week or more its because my mom is sick or something happened.

When I am not sleeping, eating, going to the bathroom, or going to school I am playing my guitars

If ANYBODY WANTS TO KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ME just ask I am an open book from page 1 to the last page
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: A little about me

Post by randy will never die »

I WANNA GIVE AN UPDATE

I was recently put on a 15 day medication and 9 days into taking the medication I have LOSS OF FELLINGS by loss of Felings I mean I don't care what happens around me some 1 could get ran over by a bus or get shot and I would not care. Into day 12 I stared to heavily think about killing my self and have been taking off the medication.

After being taking off the medication I am much happier now and love life

SORRY IF MY POST HAVE BEEN SLOW

The medication was a new form of adderall that my doc wanted me to try

I was in a very bad state of mind

But I am back :D
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah sometimes you can be subscribed medication that will make you ill rather then better. With lasting side effects and issues you'd put down to your ailement rather then the medication you are on. I was put on an experimental pain killer that was found out to be really bad for dissolving your intestines etc. Luckily it didn't relive me of my pain so i stopped taking it and went back to solpadeine. The same pills have now been removed from chemists and are no longer prescribed.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I know a fair bit about the negatives of prescription meds and negative side effects from experience. Almost cost me my marriage.

Nick, what are the meds for?

I never read that initial post, but damn, it makes you sound like a VERY angry person. You'd kill your dad if you had the chance? Wow. Your mother loves you the best? I can't imagine a parent who could ever actually love one child more than another, so I hope you simply feel she loves you best and she doesn't actually tell you that.

Good to know you love your mom so much. I pray she get's better.
cthomp

Post by cthomp »

Hey Welcome yep med...they stuck me on klonopin yesterday i'm flyin high again....
It's not the Brand name that makes the guitar sound good, it's the guy playing it...