Hey Guys...Im Back

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DMRX
Mass Poster

Hey Guys...Im Back

Post by DMRX »

HOLY SMOKES!!!! After prob more than a Year of Login Problems & No Computer...I finally was able to RE-Activate my account (thank god)...I even went as far as creating another account but had problems still due to my browser.....So since my last post Ive moved to California (actually in San Bernadino) but am still 50 miles from Randys Grave & have No Transportation so wont be able to make it to the memorial (unless I can find a ride from someone in the area??)

Dave
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: Hey Guys...Im Back

Post by randy will never die »

DMRX wrote:HOLY SMOKES!!!! After prob more than a Year of Login Problems & No Computer...I finally was able to RE-Activate my account (thank god)...I even went as far as creating another account but had problems still due to my browser.....So since my last post Ive moved to California (actually in San Bernadino) but am still 50 miles from Randys Grave & have No Transportation so wont be able to make it to the memorial (unless I can find a ride from someone in the area??)

Dave
:D WELCOME BACK :D
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

DMRX wrote:HOLY SMOKES!!!! After prob more than a Year of Login Problems & No Computer...I finally was able to RE-Activate my account (thank god)...I even went as far as creating another account but had problems still due to my browser.....So since my last post Ive moved to California (actually in San Bernadino) but am still 50 miles from Randys Grave & have No Transportation so wont be able to make it to the memorial (unless I can find a ride from someone in the area??)

Dave
Good to see you back Dave! I've always thought of your name whenever someone talked about footage in the last year..I wonder why? :lol: I guess you heard there was fresh talk about the Passaic show? But certainly no guarantee of it seeing the light of day however....if it's still in one piece.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

if you wanna go to the memorial, isn't there any public transportation?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Good to see you back here Dave! 8)

Check out this thread !
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Stiltzkin wrote:if you wanna go to the memorial, isn't there any public transportation?
This is the USA not frikkin Europe.We dont need your common sense around here here,okay??!!!
And no,public transport sucks in california.It takes 12 hours to get from LA to San Francisco by bus or train!!!It's only 600km!!!
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Peppermint Patty

Post by Peppermint Patty »

Dave

Dave, you are in Ontario, right? Damn, I wish I would have seen this sooner. We blew right through there. I could have had my driver pick you up.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

WELCOME BACK

Welcome back
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.