Hello everyone. Iam new here.

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

kamalayka
Cool Member

Hello everyone. Iam new here.

Post by kamalayka »

Hi. My name is Michael (aka kamalayka). I am 23. I have been playing guitar since the age of 10. (Although I am self-taught on guitar, I had piano lessons from age 8 to 14.) Up until around age 20 I played electric,but for the last few years I have been doing solely classical and ragtime guitar. (Although I am not much of a "composer," you can check out my stuff on Noteflight. I also go by kamalayka there.)

Yes, I am a fan of Randy Rhoads. I do NOT worship the guy, though. I couldn't tell you his favorite food or every guitar he owned or what kind of strings he used. To be honest I don't even care if there exists more footage or bootlegs or whatever. I just like listening to his music. He is one the few musicians I've ever heard that I "get."

I first heard about him when I was 16. I was playing around with scales on my guitar. My friend told me it sounded like Randy Rhoads (I liked to incorporate the classical piano stuff I used to study to the guitar), but being the clueless teenager I was, I had no idea who he was talking about. The next time he came over, he brought a copy of Blizzard of Ozz and played some of the songs.

Suffice it to say I was blown away!

I no longer play rock music, but I still get excited whenever Randy Rhoads' music comes on the radio! :D

And that's it.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Hello everyone. Iam new here.

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for signing up here Michael! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone. Iam new here.

Post by Trigger »

welcome to UR, I look forward to seeing you on the forums.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.