Hello From Florida !

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rattlesnake

Hello From Florida !

Post by Rattlesnake »

Hello All Randy Fans!

I've been a big RR enthusiast for a long-time; more so his playing techniques and style. I currently take instruction in classical guitar and blues. I am 47 years old and seriously doubt I'll be able to play any of Randy's lead guitar work, but it's still fun learning and hoping. I saw Randy play in Cleveland and Cincinnati and his work changed how I looked at guitarists. This looks like a fantastic site and I hope to learn more about Randy's playing. Admittedly, I am not really into every little quirk regarding Randy, as I want to remember him for his brilliant guitar work.

Thanks!
Chaz (Rattlesnake)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello From Florida !

Post by Trigger »

HI R, Welcome to UR. I am glad you like the site and I agree with you that it is not important to know about every quirk! I wouls sooner put on one of the boot shows and listen to how amazing he was live.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Hello From Florida !

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thanks for signing up here!
You are very lucky guy to have witnessed the Cleveland show! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.