Hey

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Andy.

Hey

Post by Andy. »

Hey guys, Im new here. From UK.

I always knew who Randy was but until i bought Bllizard of Ozz i never heard how talented he was. I think its a real shame he wasnt around for long. I'd love to find out more about him. Anyway just keeping this short..
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Hey

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for joining Andy! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

all aboard. enjoy the forums for the best rock guitarist ever
Kel

Post by Kel »

welcome friend!
:D
Verbum Domini Manet en Aeternum

Kel
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome Andy, nice to see another fellow Brit on the forum, where do you come form/live?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Andy.

Post by Andy. »

Trigger wrote:Welcome Andy, nice to see another fellow Brit on the forum, where do you come form/live?
Thanks for the welcome guys. I actually live on the Isle of Man. Randy Rhoads and Buckethead are my favourite guitarists.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to the site, all I know about teh Isle of Man is that they race motorcycles there and Norman Wisdom lived there! did you ever meet Norman?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Andy.

Post by Andy. »

Trigger wrote:Welcome to the site, all I know about teh Isle of Man is that they race motorcycles there and Norman Wisdom lived there! did you ever meet Norman?
Yeah thats the place, Nope I never met him. My nan did if thats of any interest to you haha