interesting times for Randy fans!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

metalrockx

interesting times for Randy fans!

Post by metalrockx »

Hi, I'm from Belgium and a metal lover for more than 30 years now.
For me, the most important in a band is the guitarist and secondly the singer. If these 2 are top, than you can have an extraordinary band.

I'm fond of top axemen like Michael Schenker, Ritchie Blackmore, Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Yngwie Malmsteen, John Sykes and more recently Roy Z, Gus G.

I discovered Randy in 1981 when I heard a live recording of "Suicide solution" on the radio and I was blown away by this great guitarplayer. I managed to lay hands on a radioshow on cassette from Montreal and became an instant fan.

When "Diary of a madman" came out I was disapointed at first because it didn't have the live dynamics and I wasn't fond of Ozzy's voice. After "Bark at the moon", I lost interest in Ozzy's band, because Randy was the main reason and only Jake E Lee came close...

I started collecting live shows on cd and I managed to find the full Montreal show in topquality in Japan and it looks that it will be officially released now. I would like to have the full "Mr. Crowley EP" live show from Southhampton, bonustracks from "The other side of Ozzy Osbourne" (YLAMLAY, YSIA) and a dvd with "After Hours" and more footage???

I follow this forum for more than a year now, but never participated until now.
In 2 months the holy grail will be finally available and I hope it will meet his expectations... 8)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: interesting times for Randy fans!

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Great to meet you and a good read - my name is Matt, nice to meet you

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for joining! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.