Hello all !

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Destiny planned out

Hello all !

Post by Destiny planned out »

A little about me, Born to English/Brasil parents had many benefits besides all the travel, Music ! Educated in England and a citizen of UK/USA- studied classical piano and guitar (strict parents-but it was my focus and passion) - Then went rebellious-first it was Boston, VanHalen, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Rainbow, Yes, Styx, Bad co... ect. ect. ect..too many to list.. Then I heard OZZY's "Blizzard" on the radio (and was waiting for the shop to open/purchase the record in sep'80') and thats the sole reason I got my first electric guitar ! Still playing and have played in an odd band or two here and there through the years- been a fan ever since. I have seen Randy play in both countries and It was so memorable-Blew me away ! still have the T-shirt(s) and old posters as well - So glad to find the Ultimate RR site ! Besides music I enjoy Cars, Guitars, concerts/festivals, travel and computers- -sorry for the 'book' I just typed-Got carried away! LOL Cheers, Alex -\m/
Destiny planned out

Re: Hello all !

Oh yeah, see my most recent Tatoo of 2 weeks old In the arts section !
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

alex como vai voce?welcome aboard!!!!!!
Destiny planned out

I am well Tito Glad to find this site!
(Estoe bem Tito, Fico feliz em encontar este site!) sorry my portuguese is rusty!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

dont worry i know very little....im of cuban and puerto rican decent but i have a close friend that lives in brazil and i picked up a bit of portuguese!!i hope you enjoy this site man!!!!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hi Alex, thnx for your intro here! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR Alex.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Welcome to the forum Alex ... so you seen Randy twice, where abouts did you see him ?.
Destiny planned out

Oct '80' in Bristol,UK 'Blizzard" and Feb '82' in Pittsburg,pa USA for "Diary" - Still have the "T-shirt" from the US show -It's a bit - i.e. a lot.. raggity and wish I could still wear it! (I was 14 and fit then, many pints later, I have'nt even had a go at it, LOL)