Thanks for the site

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Bongo Christ

Thanks for the site

Post by Bongo Christ »

As the title suggests thanks guys, been a Randy and Ozzy fan since '86 and although in that time many bands have come and gone in my life I always go back to those early albums. Apologies if my first post in the AZ Footage causes offence, it wasn't meant to.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for the site

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR BC, where on the planet are you?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

That's one more aboard! YEA!!!
Bongo Christ

Post by Bongo Christ »

Thanks for the welcome, I'm from Lancashire Trigger. Never got to see Randy but my very first gig was Ozzy with Jake (my 2nd favourite guitarist) in Manchester in 1986 and again at Donington that year at the ripe old age of 14.
Last edited by Bongo Christ on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I was at the Donington 86 show and audio of the Mac' shows, were you at the Manc' show where the PA broke down half way through Mr Crowley?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Bongo Christ

Post by Bongo Christ »

Bloody hell, it was a long time ago mate! Seriously though, I can't remember that happening but I do recall he played 2 nights in Manchester, I saw him on the 14th Feb which was a Friday, I remember that much. I also remember borrowing my brothers white leather jacket that was about 3 sizes too big! I can only presume the PA trouble happened during the other show, the 13th I think as I'm sure I went to the 2nd of the 2 shows.
myhero

Post by myhero »

Hello and welcome Bongo Christ