Hello Randy Rhoads Fans!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

funk49

Hello Randy Rhoads Fans!

Post by funk49 »

I just wanted to say Hi to everybody. I'm already a member at the other sight and when I browsed this sight I just couldn't wait to join. I have been a Rhoads fan since 1981 and feel it's a priviledge be apart of this. I really appreiciate everybody's appreciation for Randy's talent. From the moment I heard him play my life has never been the same. I'm 45 years old now and my house office is a shrine to Randy with pictures, posters etc., and my son plays his guitar licks in his band (a true Rhoads scholar). Well I hope this doesn't sound to corny.
Jim
FUNK49
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

certainly not corny my friend. Really good to see your son a randy fan!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Great to have you here i can see you will fit in just fine.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Funk49......Welcome to a great site. Good to have you here. We're all different sorts of folks, different ages and from different places...but....what we all have is a weakness for Randy Rhoads. :lol: This is a great board...you'll enjoy it and fit right in. Your son is a musician and a Randy fan!!! Sounds like you've done a great job......welcome - "Xanadu" :wink:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard Funk49! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.